W

woundedanimal

Just a wounded animal that should be put down
Jul 12, 2023
I can't obtain a firearm. Can't leave my house. Pretty much never unattended. I can't go on living like this and I'm close to just jumping out of a moving car and freaking out all the adults and children inside out of desperation.

Please, please suggest free ways that I can CTB at home with stuff already lying around. I'm getting desperate and irrational about it every day.
I can't obtain a firearm. Can't leave my house. Pretty much never unattended. I can't go on living like this and I'm close to just jumping out of a moving car and freaking out all the adults and children inside out of desperation.

Please, please suggest free ways that I can CTB at home with stuff already lying around. I'm getting desperate and irrational about it every day.
I want to add that there's no tub, no shelves or hooks to hang from, no closet rods... Nothing. I just need to be done.

Reactions: davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so torturous and dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence, I personally also really wish there's a straightforward way to just be gone, it feels so cruel to me how I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from all the suffering. But anyway I hope you find peace eventually.

S

Skal

Sep 22, 2022
How about just not eat anything and starve? That is unless you have someone to talk to regularly, in that case they might notice something is wrong with you and try to hospitalize you, but if you're truly alone this might be possible.