crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
no way i could do poisons because i have the weakest stomach known to man - even a sip of lager can make me gag nevermind a lethal dose of n or sn

i get incredibly weak and faint when it comes to biology and the human body. i get squeamish even when my blood gets taken and just the thought of planning hanging and efficiently targeting the carotid artery makes me tense my neck

which is why i've always come back to jumping because its out of my hands once ive leapt. but atm i have zero energy to leave to house and plan all the necessary steps to get me to my destination - especially after doing so twice.

im literally the worst person built for this suicide shit. i really do not have what it takes despite all that i may wish.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: runningdownthathill, Euthanza, obafgkm and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish there was an option to fall asleep and never wake again. I understand how you feel, I am trapped in this world as suicide is so difficult. I know that it can be awful when you want to leave this world but yet you are unable to. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: obafgkm, der golem and ...
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Whatever you do try and get propranolol and some kind of sedative like benzos. That will help supress survival instinct and make you more relaxed.......

Reactions: gr1lledcheese
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
Injection of N?

Reactions: Euthanza and gr1lledcheese
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
having to handle a needle and watch me inject myself sounds both as complicated and uncomfortable

Someone once told me, if you are too coward to go through with the method even though it is do-able, then perhaps you do not want to die. You're just....

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
In general I think that if a person really wants something, he/she finds a way. It is difficult, scary etc but there is a way. It's up to you to decide what you really want

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Cryptonite
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Do not be sad. Fear of CTB is not unique to you. We are all afraid. Most of us are still here because we couldn't beat the SI. This is exactly why assisted suicide should be an option for everyone. Facing SI alone, planning and executing your own CTB is one of the worst-case scenarios we can face, psychological torture.

Reactions: deathbylife, obafgkm, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
How about inert gas? Supplies(in USA at least) is a few hundred dollars or so, if you have that. You do have to put a turkey bag over your head and that makes some people feel weird/uncomfortable but if you can get used to it, it's just about the most painless and assured way to go this side of legal assisted.

It's my primary method, though I am now considering N and maybe SN too, for convienence and portability over anything else. It's kinda awkward lugging a 30 lb tank into the woods if I decide to to it there over a hotel...

Reactions: Shrike94, Life is overrated and gr1lledcheese
D

der golem

Oct 11, 2021
How about inert gas? Supplies(in USA at least) is a few hundred dollars or so, if you have that. You do have to put a turkey bag over your head and that makes some people feel weird/uncomfortable but if you can get used to it, it's just about the most painless and assured way to go this side of legal assisted.

It's my primary method, though I am now considering N and maybe SN too, for convienence and portability over anything else. It's kinda awkward lugging a 30 lb tank into the woods if I decide to to it there over a hotel...
I put together the entire exit bag set at one time. But I think it's morally harder than hanging or jumping. You need to put a bag on your head and wait for 15 seconds until you lose consciousness. At this time, the instinct of self-preservation works and does not allow you to finish until the end. Even with the understanding that there will be no pain.

june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
It's hard mate. I think failed attempts sometimes make it harder. That's what i learned from reading other people stories

L

Life is overrated

Feb 21, 2022
no way i could do poisons because i have the weakest stomach known to man - even a sip of lager can make me gag nevermind a lethal dose of n or sn

i get incredibly weak and faint when it comes to biology and the human body. i get squeamish even when my blood gets taken and just the thought of planning hanging and efficiently targeting the carotid artery makes me tense my neck

which is why i've always come back to jumping because its out of my hands once ive leapt. but atm i have zero energy to leave to house and plan all the necessary steps to get me to my destination - especially after doing so twice.

im literally the worst person built for this suicide shit. i really do not have what it takes despite all that i may wish.
I have a weak stomach as well so I'd most likely fail taking SN...

Reactions: outrider567
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This is me too. Of the options that are readily available, non seem like I would be able to carry them out.

Thought about hanging- put a bar over the loft hatch and hang from that but the stair bannisters look like they would become too tempting when the SI kicks in. Wouldn't be able to drop and break my neck- there isn't the room.

My earliest suicidal thoughts were to slash my wrists but I'm SO squemish- feel sick with even a little cut. Plus, I think it's kind of hard to cut that deeply. Now, I have a crosscut saw. Feel like that would be more effective but yeah...

Don't have a car- so carbon monoxide is out. Read about helium but I think they mix a bit of oxygen in now. A lot of the more peaceful methods seem very restricted- like SN and N and I don't want to end up with a criminal record.

Also thought about jumping from a bridge and as luck would have it- I moved nearer to a popular spot a few years ago. Still- people have actually survived it in the past- so that puts me off.

Feel pathetic too because it all seems so difficult! I guess it does have to get unbearably bad for people to attempt it- or they're just a whole lot braver than me- or don't really think it all through in the first place.

Always wished that Nick Kershaw lyric was a thing:

'Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away?'

S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022

Hi, I agree it's out of your hands once you step off... how are things now?

S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
I put together the entire exit bag set at one time. But I think it's morally harder than hanging or jumping. You need to put a bag on your head and wait for 15 seconds until you lose consciousness. At this time, the instinct of self-preservation works and does not allow you to finish until the end. Even with the understanding that there will be no pain.
Did you not just start to feel dizzy even? Its a nightmare isn't it. I would have thought if you know you will loose consciousness it would be easier?