• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I will buy Maalox but there's 2 forms: liquid and tablets. Which one would work better/faster before drinking SN?

Thank you.

Attachments

• 71Lc8T7D+WL.jpg
    71Lc8T7D+WL.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MAALOX___L.jpg
    MAALOX___L.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
If you don´t get MCP (Meto) or Domperdidon I would probably use the liquid as you don´t have to drink other fluids.
I already have meto

I wanted to use liquid Maalox as antacid

Will it work?

Or it won't work???

I already got suspension Maalox

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Dear Close Friend of Camus.
I think that you are a person who is able to carefully develop and design your plans. I rely on the information from you.
Assuming that SN must be supplemented with Meto, we have two basic elements, ones which are necessary.
And now, the remaining drugs. I would believe that Maalox is an OTC product, which may reduce the secretion of gastric acids. hope that it will not prevent the action of Meto, it may just neutralize the negative symptoms. So I would go for it. The same thing - painkillers to possibly limit physical discomfort and tranquilizers to remain quiet.
Do you think that this is more or less all, or would you like to add anything to this list?

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Dead Meat
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I'd buy the liquid, personally.

• Informative
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Benzodizepines are now also advised.
oxazepam (20x30mg), or diazepam (50x10mg). These are available on prescription.

If you can't get it, you can also buy bromazolom. These can be bought online without a prescription.
The schedule is now.

- Do not eat for several hours before ingestion.
- 30mg (3x10mg) metoclopramide
- If available 400mg (5x80mg) propranol
- Dissolve 25 grams SN in 50-100 ml tap water. 35 grams if the body weight is more than 100 kg.
- If available benzodizepines (20x30mg oxazepam).

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Benzodizepines are now also advised.
oxazepam (20x30mg), or diazepam (50x10mg). These are available on prescription.

If you can't get it, you can also buy bromazolom. These can be bought online without a prescription.
The schedule is now.

- Do not eat for several hours before ingestion.
- 30mg (3x10mg) metoclopramide
- If available 400mg (5x80mg) propranol
- Dissolve 25 grams SN in 50-100 ml tap water. 35 grams if the body weight is more than 100 kg.
- If available benzodizepines (20x30mg oxazepam).
You have the updated PPH?
Antacids are not necessary according to the latest update of the PPH.
I wish they would explain more in-depth why they aren't necessary after recommending taking them in all the older editions of PPeH like damn. They couldn't take the time to explain that.

Last edited:
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
You have the updated PPH?

I wish they would explain more in-depth why they aren't necessary after recommending taking them in all the older editions of PPeH like damn. They couldn't take the time to explain that.
Yes the May version

Antacids

There has been a lot of discussion about the benefits of reducing stomach acid (to reduce the production of nitric oxide in the stomach with the associated drop in blood pressure) and allow more nitrite to be absorbed directly from the small intestine into the blood. The benefit of taking an antacid or not (such as Mylanta), an H2 antagonist (such as cimetidine), or a proton pump inhibitor (such as Nexium) however, cannot be determined. This is therefore no longer recommended.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
400mg of propranolol seems like a lot is that correct? I have 20mg tablets.