• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Are there any lingering questions in science or mathematics or philosophy or history that you have been pondering for a while just out intellectual curiosity?

Myself:
These are just a few…

Whether there is a test for this specific QM / block omniverse hypothesis.
Dark matter vs MOND, etc.
I would think a lot about graph theory, logic of mathematics.
I have not worked on P versus NP since high school, no I do not think I can solve it.

Are there unanswered/unanswerable questions in fields you keep going back to ponder? 🤔

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Why did my brain develop the malady I developed out of the blue?

I ponder it every day.

It's clear that doctors, and by extension I (even if I became one) will never have a good answer.

You probably meant something more general, but that's the most personally relevant question. It's medically relevant too, if doctors cared enough.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Why did my brain develop the malady I developed out of the blue?

I ponder it every day.

It's clear that doctors, and by extension I (even if I became one) will never have a good answer.

You probably meant something more general, but that's the most personally relevant question. It's medically relevant too, if doctors cared enough.
That definitely counts, too. I'm sorry for your condition. You want to become a doctor?