• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Puddings

Puddings

Feb 9, 2019
When ever I see movies or short films, it's always just a person grabbing a handful of pills and swollowing them down, subsequently drifting into a peaceful sleep and ultimately death. Now I know, real life is not movies.

I am fairly certain that I want to die. My brain feels electrocuted for the majority of the day and I can not stand this infinite sadness and loneliness anymore. There is nothing I relate to anymore and I feel like I belong in another universe that I need to escape to. This has been for over 10 years and I am done.

But I feel cowardly and don't know what method to choose and if I could go through with any of it.

Where I live, pills and medication is not such a big deal. I see people on here being fairly educated about the pharmaceutical industry and all the fancy names for tablets and what they do etc. To me I just know them as sleeping tablets, anti anxiety meds etc. I suppose I can really go into research but my brain is so fried I can't really always comprehend what I read. It all seems very complex and overwhelming. What type of tablets to take in conjunction with others and correct dosages etc etc just to be able to ctb successfully. I honestly struggle with research and consentration so much. It wasn't always like that. Just recently, after what I would probably secretly lable some sort of mental break, I feel like unless something is spelled out clearly in layman terms, my brain doesn't have the ability to properly understand what I am reading. Very frustrating and making research very difficult for me.

So my simple question is: If I was to just save up a month or two of my meds (antidepressants - ssri) anti anxiety and sleeping meds, and chug 2 months worth of each down my throat in a hotel room or some place where no one will find me.... Surely that would be enough to seal the deal?

Any straight forward advice would be so appreciated.

S

stuckforawhile

Mar 12, 2019
So my simple question is: If I was to just save up a month or two of my meds (antidepressants - ssri) anti anxiety and sleeping meds, and chug 2 months worth of each down my throat in a hotel room or some place where no one will find me.... Surely that would be enough to seal the deal?

Any straight forward advice would be so appreciated.

Nope, that is almost guaranteed to not seal the deal. Overdosing on SSRIs can give you this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

If you cannot obtain nembutal or sodium nitrite, then physical methods like hanging or exit bag, etc. are an option.

Reactions: Superfluous and TiredHorse