O

Onlyborrowedtime

Realising the golden age never existed
Feb 11, 2020
This phrase has been repeatedly to me over and over again. I think people use it incorrectly. It's meant in to reassure you that things will get better regardless of you situation.

I have found my light at the end and it's the headlights from a train of self destruction. Everytime I pick myself up and start to carry myself forward, delusionally towards the light, praying it's something different, the train comes back and knocks me down again. I'm tired of picking myself back up, I'm tired of walking towards the light. When I look at the people around me I feel it's obvious their trains must of been redirected down my track.

I think it's time to backtrack into the darkness and leave the tunnel the way I came in.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImALiability, lostangel, TimeToBiteTheDust and 7 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I totally get your post, I get what your saying, its actually something I think is what I have been trying to say when those twats ram that shit down my throat but can never find the words.
I see all this kinda stuff posted in my newsfeed all the time, I wish there were memes and stuff that say the opposite that could be shared back without raising alerts!

The darkness is a comfort that is for sure. I like it there, it wraps me in warmth

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Iloveyouall, theguineapigking and 1 other person
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
I have found my light at the end and it's the headlights from a train of self destruction. Everytime I pick myself up and start to carry myself forward, delusionally towards the light, praying it's something different, the train comes back and knocks me down again. I'm tired of picking myself back up, I'm tired of walking towards the light. When I look at the people around me I feel it's obvious their trains must of been redirected down my track.
That thing could be in an episode of Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. I'm sorry, I'm not making fun of you, it's just that you found a really good allegory.
I'm sorry for how you feel, if you need to talk, know that we are plenty into the darkness of that tunnel. Don't hesitate to PM me.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Onlyborrowedtime
O

Onlyborrowedtime

Feb 11, 2020
That thing could be in an episode of Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. I'm sorry, I'm not making fun of you, it's just that you found a really good allegory.
I'm sorry for how you feel, if you need to talk, know that we are plenty into the darkness of that tunnel. Don't hesitate to PM me.

I didn't think you were! It is slightly cartoonish so I totally get that vibe!

Thank you for your support!

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall
O

Onlyborrowedtime

Feb 11, 2020
You didn't think I was ? Into the tunnel too ?

No I meant I didn't think you were making fun of me.

I think most of us on this site are trapped in the dark of the tunnel...I just hope others people's trains are delayed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iloveyouall
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Someone should really make a meme or something out of this image.

Reactions: Onlyborrowedtime
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
In the light of how politicians in many countries treat psychiatric healthcare nowadays, and all other forms of healthcare for that matter, this joke suddenly gets a sinister undertone:

Due to recent budget cuts the light at the end of

Reactions: Iloveyouall and Onlyborrowedtime
O

Onlyborrowedtime

Feb 11, 2020
In the light of how politicians in many countries treat psychiatric healthcare nowadays, and all other forms of healthcare for that matter, this joke suddenly gets a sinister undertone:

View attachment 29048

I don't know whether to laugh or cry reading that haha.