• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I have read on here to go above the Adam's apple and go for the interior carotid artery for the quickest unconsciousness. i have also read to go below the Adam's apple for presumably the common carotid. I have also seen several people post on here that they have found their own "sweet spot" for the quickest delivery from consciousness. Do those with experience have advice here?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Maybe some human anatomy diagrams or photos. Would be good to know where all the body arteries are and how to absolutely identify them for either ligature choke or cutting.

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
My sweet spot is right here:
Ohne Titel
It is the place that feels the most pulsating.
When Im standing and press my fingers on that spot, the pulse even moves my fingers.
When I press more I feel sensations immediately. If that era gets well compressed it should be the quickest way to lose consciousness.

Ohne Titel

I guess It would also quickly lead to unconsciousness if the arteries were blocked further down. But I think this is simply much more difficult to realise as there they are deeper in the body.
If I am saying the wrong things, please correct me if anyone knows better.

Reactions: permanently tired, dolemitedrums and אשרה
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
View attachment 143105
When Im standing and press my fingers on that spot, the pulse even moves my fingers.
When I press more I feel sensations immediately. If that era gets well compressed it should be the quickest way to lose consciousness.

View attachment 143111

I guess It would also quickly lead to unconsciousness if the arteries were blocked further down. But I think this is simply much more difficult to realise as there they are deeper in the body.

Thanks for the post and the effort with the pictures. Looks like around the bottom of the Adam's apple if my eyes are working right?

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
Thanks for the post and the effort with the pictures. Looks like around the bottom of the Adam's apple if my eyes are working right?
In my case rather slightly above the Adam's apple. I'm looking upwards in the photo.

ForsakenShadow

ForsakenShadow

Jul 22, 2023
I just went with as high as possible and it worked for me

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly
E

Escargot

Jun 28, 2024
I
View attachment 143105

View attachment 143111

I read that it's not uncommon to start applying pressure to the jugular vein, rather than the carotid artery. How do I tell if I'm applying pressure to the right part of my neck?

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
I

I read that it's not uncommon to start applying pressure to the jugular vein, rather than the carotid artery. How do I tell if I'm applying pressure to the right part of my neck?
Yes, we definitely block the jugular too. This is also unavoidable, as both blood vessels run directly next to each other. As long as the carotids are also sufficiently blocked its fine. That's how I understood it.
If you only block the jugular or the carotid not enough, it can lead to a lot of pressure in the head, which is very unpleasant.