• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cruciformdelta

Oct 17, 2018
Been trying all day but I just can't pass out. I've read the entire book of last five acts and I'm just now sure how I'm fucking this up. I am determined to figure this out.

Here's what I do:
1. Tie my ligature around my neck and use a Reef knot. I tie it above my Adam's apple at the top of my neck.
2. Insert my rod, which is around 12 inches in length.
3. Start rotating it clockwise till its tight. At this point I rotate it once more and let it catch on my collarbone

Theory says I should pass out soon but all I feel is like my head is about to blow up but I dont pass out. So I think I'm compressing my veins and not my arteries. Any thoughts?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
do the night night method

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method.6834/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Essie, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
C

cruciformdelta

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah this is the same thing basically, I tried with a ratchet as well but I just can't pass out. My head gets full of blood and feels like its gonna explode. I've found my carotid and everything this is so annoying fuck

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah this is the same thing basically, I tried with a ratchet as well but I just can't pass out. My head gets full of blood and feels like its gonna explode. I've found my carotid and everything this is so annoying fuck
strange. I'll have to see if this happens to me aswell.

C

cruciformdelta

Oct 17, 2018
I'll try again tonight no time now
I really hope I figure this out

E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018
Did not work for me. I tried many times with many different scarves, ribbons, ropes, and spoons, pens, brushes... I joined here b.c I was failing so much! I think LifeWithNoPain got it right under the thread about this. I think it requires a lot of force, more than you can easily get w/ whatever tool you are using. So it would hurt your neck A LOT. I can't seem to get it to turn more w/o the bad pain, so I don't want to keep mucking around. For all you know, you'd pass out and go brain dead but still live b/ it wasn't enough pressure. I will look into the night-night method. Never heard of it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cruciformdelta

Oct 17, 2018
night night method is the same thing you use a ratchet strap instead of a rod

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
Did not work for me. I tried many times with many different scarves, ribbons, ropes, and spoons, pens, brushes... I joined here b.c I was failing so much! I think LifeWithNoPain got it right under the thread about this. I think it requires a lot of force, more than you can easily get w/ whatever tool you are using. So it would hurt your neck A LOT. I can't seem to get it to turn more w/o the bad pain, so I don't want to keep mucking around. For all you know, you'd pass out and go brain dead but still live b/ it wasn't enough pressure. I will look into the night-night method. Never heard of it.
OMG I wish I would have read this!!!! Is ligature strangulation the same as partial suspension?

L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
I'm so scared now wtf

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and littlelungs
E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018
OMG I wish I would have read this!!!! Is ligature strangulation the same as partial suspension?

No. NoLifeWithNoPain (I think is his name) did a "sticky" thread that details it in depth, and it is the Last Five Acts book, which was how I found it. Ligature is where you take some form of ribbon/scarf and tie it with a reef knot a few inches away from your neck. Then you take a utensil, like a spoon or makeup brush or pen, and insert it b/w your neck and the ribbon. Then you turn the spoon (counter)clockwise--whichever--until it tightens, and the spoon catches on your collarbone. The issue is, it catches before you ever feel even dizzy, and to make it turn more, it will require lots of strength and really hurt your neck.