• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

What is this? How it works? What I need for doing it? Is this the same than hanging or it differs in something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's where you use a tourniquet to cut off the blood supply in your carotid arteries, in your neck.

Reactions: sif, Cyanide and never getting better
T

Tiburcio

It sounds good.

I should try this.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes How it works?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's my preferred method but I'm too fat to do it lol :ahhha: You can either make your own, with some cloth and a large spoon (or something big enough to wind), use a ratchet strap (one without hooks), or a medical tourniquet like the STAT Tourniquet.

Reactions: Cyanide and never getting better
T

Tiburcio

Can somebody send me a tutorial of tourniquets for dummies please? Thank you!

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Can somebody send me a tutorial of tourniquets for dummies please? Thank you!

Download Five Last Acts by Chris Docker from the Resources thread. There's a chapter on the compression method. Also look on 8chan, there's lots of talk of it there.

Reactions: Cyanide and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Download Five Last Acts by Chris Docker from the Resources thread. There's a chapter on the compression method. Also look on 8chan, there's lots of talk of it there.

Ok I don't know if i did something wrong or I downloaded the wrong book but there are 823 pages??? That's a lot!!! Where the tourniquet appears??

Reactions: sif and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Ok I don't know if i did something wrong or I downloaded the wrong book but there are 823 pages??? That's a lot!!! Where the tourniquet appears??
Yeah it's a huge book. The chapter on this method is called "Compression Method" I think.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cyanide