• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
I tried partial suspension and the plastic bag method but it didn't work. The only peaceful option left for me now is ligature strangulation. Can you help me in doing ligature strangulation by providing all useful information? If ligature strangulation can't help me then I'll suffer for the rest of my life. I am placing 100% of my hope in this method.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I tried partial suspension and the plastic bag method but it didn't work. The only peaceful option left for me now is ligature strangulation. Can you help me in doing ligature strangulation by providing all useful information? If ligature strangulation can't help me then I'll suffer for the rest of my life. I am placing 100% of my hope in this method.
Try The Night-Night Method Megathread

Reactions: fister, dEATHiSmYgOD and Halo13
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
If you haven't yet downloaded Five Last Acts, then you can get it here. The link is also listed in the List of Resources (link in my signature) under Books/Documentaries.

In section 1 (Last Acts) subsection 2 (Compression), you should find all the necessary information on ligature strangulation. If anything is unclear or you have further questions, feel free to post them here.

Reactions: fister and dEATHiSmYgOD