C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
EDIT: I edited my post for more clarity

According to my researches: So, a ligature ( rope, cord etc) needs to be wrapped once or twice around the neck and quickly knotted. Padding can be used to protect airways. This way, both jugular veins and carotid arteries will be compressed, so there will be no blood into or out of brain. They also say that this should be quick and painless.

When it comes to locating where carotid artery is, I think, it can be easily spotted if I look at my throat in the mirror. Breathing causes it to slowly move. I mean, If I am not wrong, that part of my skin that moves with each breathing should be one of carotid arteries

How do you think?
because there is no blood into or out of head, i shouldn't feel tightening, exploding head, lightheaded sensations. Airways are also protected, so no pain can be felt. This method, if correct, seems ok.

I may use this method.

What makes me worried is that if failed, i may get brain damage, coma etc

Last edited:
U

Umua

Apr 4, 2024
Yes, the part that you see pulsating in the neck is the carotid artery. It's important that you fully block both of them or 80-90% to be unconscious. I heard that padding indeed helps. You have to block the both. Using the padding method may also block the jugular which if blocked may give you a feeling of pressure building in your head but as long as your carotid is blocked, you should pass out within seconds if you hit the right spot.

sunflower_sunset

sunflower_sunset

Jul 9, 2024
EDIT: I edited my post for more clarity

According to my researches: So, a ligature ( rope, cord etc) needs to be wrapped once or twice around the neck and quickly knotted. Padding can be used to protect airways. This way, both jugular veins and carotid arteries will be compressed, so there will be no blood into or out of brain. They also say that this should be quick and painless.

When it comes to locating where carotid artery is, I think, it can be easily spotted if I look at my throat in the mirror. Breathing causes it to slowly move. I mean, If I am not wrong, that part of my skin that moves with each breathing should be one of carotid arteries

How do you think?
because there is no blood into or out of head, i shouldn't feel tightening, exploding head, lightheaded sensations. Airways are also protected, so no pain can be felt. This method, if correct, seems ok.

I may use this method.

What makes me worried is that if failed, i may get brain damage, coma etc
apparently if you are found within 30 mins (which tbh any longer than that & you'll be dead anyway), the chances you make a full recovery without neurological defect is like 70%, so in the possibility it doesn't actually work out, you'll probably get a chance to try again. (also pls don't quote me on this, i read medical journals to find out what others did wrong and right for partial & full suspensions)

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
apparently if you are found within 30 mins (which tbh any longer than that & you'll be dead anyway), the chances you make a full recovery without neurological defect is like 70%, so in the possibility it doesn't actually work out, you'll probably get a chance to try again. (also pls don't quote me on this, i read medical journals to find out what others did wrong and right for partial & full suspensions)
These methods are very risky unfortunately