Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone else feel like they are a train on a track and if theyres any imperfections with the track the whole thing gets derailed and putting it back is damn near impossible?

That's how I feel. I was just talking to my husband a little bit ago and said "I SHOULD be able to walk my route tonight" it's not too cold (personal* problem but being sensitive to everything not completely personal) it's not too dark (hallucinations plus general I can't see what's about to kill me *small rant at end) and I don't feel too bad. All these things need to line up just so I can go outside alone by myself at night (althought putting it that way it's understandable in general lol)

*fear of the dark, yes that's technically what this would be called however DON'T LAUGH AT IT "hahaha you're a grown adult scared of the dark" how's this sound. You go out at night and I'll have a big guy dressed in black come up behind you and grab you or let a wild animal loose near you. I bet you'll be scared then, sorry I think about all the possibilities before they happen not to even mention my paranoia and hallucinations. So don't laugh at fears people have them for a good reason even if you can't see it and by laughing you only make shit worse.

*personal - preferrence

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto