seobug

seobug

Jul 30, 2023
I can't believe I have to keep working to live for over half my life just to survive on money, I can't eat money! I can't enjoy the thought of living peacefully without money in my life, it feels depressing, and I'd rather die than succumb to obvious misuse of being worked to death. I've never had a dream job either, so at this point I'm asking for death, if I have no passion of a job I'd like to do then I don't want to live, because it feels taxing, draining my entire mind and body. I want to die but at the same time, I don't want to, I want to live but with these circumstances I don't even want to begin to think of something good to live for.

Reactions: manuel1056x and TheGoodGuy
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Maybe start your own business. I know it sounds overwhelming but an option. A lady on Tik top puts diamonds on Stanley cups and charges 200.00 lol. It works lol. Honestly I under how you feel, working hard just to pay bills and never get to enjoy what you worked for. I graduated college and it's still the same for me. I thought about living in my car and traveling the world. I'm over it too!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Maybe start your own business. I know it sounds overwhelming but an option. A lady on Tik top puts diamonds on Stanley cups and charges 200.00 lol. It works lol. Honestly I under how you feel, working hard just to pay bills and never get to enjoy what you worked for. I graduated college and it's still the same for me. I thought about living in my car and traveling the world. I'm over it too!
Most people who have their own business end up working at least double the amount of hours that one "normally" would working for someone else. There may be more rewards, but it takes more time, and therefore more of someone's life, to get those rewards. It's a trade-off.

Reactions: Stormy Raine and Hollowman
seobug

seobug

Jul 30, 2023
My problem is that I have this urge to be rich just cuz my family is a lot and middle class, but at the same time I don't know, I can't live in a car and travel when they're working hard too.

I want to take care of my family, but at the same time provide for myself and my desires, but even that's hard with these prices. I don't even know what business to create even. Thanks for the answer though. I just don't know how to balance work life well.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
If you can I'd advise you to buy a shotgun. Do what I can't do and free yourself.

M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I feel the same. I also don't have a dream job, it's so hard when you spend so much time with something you don't like. In my case I can't really talk to other people, something like social anxiety. I feel like they automatically hate my and finde me weird. So for me it's not only hard also scary. When I read you post I think you know what you doing. So I agree with the business idea. Before you do suicide you should try that out. I wish you luck and that you find happiness.