roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
not exactly a vent. just a speculation about life.

the mind is so incredible. it can build itself up, be proud, break down, etc.
i'm quite sure almost everyone on this site is not a happy person most of the time. i know i am not. but recently, i had the courage to make a friend. the moments of fleeting happiness i have in between talking with them is so…strange. i'm still sad, the person just somehow makes it a little better. and of course, there are still days where i'll talk to no one, and want to die, and i come back here.
the people on this forum are mostly all kind. you guys are like the one person who may someday become my friend. so, right now, i am having a short moment of happiness and contentment with where i am. i am sure this feeling will be come by morning, and surely by tomorrow night. i am sure tomorrow i'll make a post of how my life is horrible. but for tonight, i appreciate you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van, R_N and LastFlowers
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am not sure if getting attached to people who might ctb is a good idea but what is really. Nothing lasts forever.

Just be mindful of that and try not to get hurt much.

Now when that is out of the way, sorry for being gloomy. It is good that you found some peace in having a friend and hopefully it lasts for you.