bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
My wife is dead and my brother just died yesterday in a car accident, same road my wife and I had our car accident. Idk, I just feel like life must have it out for me or something, I'm just completely numb and I myself am ready to go more than ever.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, BrokenHopes, PatheticCase and 12 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Sorry to hear. I know what it feels like to lose a loved one in a car accident. Same road though? Pretty coincidental. I hope you can recover from this, if not, I wish you can find peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Brokensaddle and bennay
bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
Sorry to hear. I know what it feels like to lose a loved one in a car accident. Same road though? Pretty coincidental. I hope you can recover from this, if not, I wish you can find peace
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
@bennay_jr, l'm so sorry for your losses, May l forward my condolences! My father died recently and even though l hadn't spoken to him in over 30+year's l felt the loss So painfully! If there is a God he deserves a kick in the Nuts for being so damn Cruel!

• Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, bennay and PeacefulTonic
bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
@bennay_jr, l'm so sorry for your losses, May l forward my condolences! My father died recently and even though l hadn't spoken to him in over 30+year's l felt the loss So painfully! If there is a God he deserves a kick in the Nuts for being so damn Cruel!
Thank you! That's just it! Why is life so cruel? I just feel like it's not worth it anymore. He held me when she died and now that he's gone, I need her more than ever, she was the first to go. I'm just trying to understand what in the hell more that life could possibly freaking want?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Life can be very cruel, and when you think it's done torturing you for a bit, it smacks you down even further. We're subjected to an infinite amount of suffering. It sucks

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and bennay
bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
Life can be very cruel, and when you think it's done torturing you for a bit, it smacks you down even further. We're subjected to an infinite amount of suffering. It sucks
I know, I'm just so tired now. I can't handle anymore.
I'm very sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you during this difficult time as well!

• Aww..
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Thank you! I'm just so lost right now
I know your experiences and feeling are unique to you. I've lost my whole family, too. The pain can be breathtaking. If you want to talk, just PM me. I wish I had an answer for us.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic and bennay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life certainly is cruel and unfair. I see it as a curse to be born. In my opinion, it is better to never exist at all. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: bennay