FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is why I find it tragic when people continue to selfishly force life here, creating more suffering as a result, I see existence itself as being the ultimate problem as without existence one cannot suffer.

I think it's such a cruel, harmful thing burdening someone with the ability to suffer endlessly in this hellish reality when previously there was just ideal nothingness, there is too much suffering in existing, in fact existing is only meaningless and unnecessary suffering. Existence itself is just an unnecessary harm, it's something so evil and replusive, it's senseless cruelty, it causes torture and pain to be experienced all for the sake of it.

And my disgust for existence is why I've always wished to return to the ideal state of non-existence, I wish people wouldn't procreate as such a thing is always unacceptable to me, I think it's criminal to enslave one in a decaying flesh prison where they are trapped with their own thoughts, slaves to their needs and desires in a hellish world filled with harm.

Only non-existence is ideal to me and the compassionate thing would be to leave the non-existent alone, I wish I never existed as then nothing could harm me, I would be completely unaware and wouldn't have to endure the futile and terrible burden that is existence with no straightforward way to permanently escape.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: floralheaddress, jbear824, betternever2havbeen and 11 others
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Yeah what you are describing is a side effect of being alive... every being on this world is here just to survive as long as possible and to adapt in current enviroment as much as possible. Its all nonsense, if we were not humans we would suffer so much ofter and more on daily basis because there are predators, diseases, humans enslaving animals and taking all from them like they are not alive just like we are, we are destroying their natural habitat.

Its funny how life probably started from non-organic molecules and developed to this phase, why is there life? why would it developed from just basic atoms... its so weird, why universe "support" or allow something like life even happen. There should be just planets circling around stars until all of the stars dies and every matter is sucked to the black hole... why universe even exist I feel like NPC trapped in game I dont wanna participate like in simulation created just for what? If universe allow life it should have developed in other ways not the current stupid way... where in order to live you have to kill and eat other (even plants) Where kindness, empathy, love are not good features for survival. In nature - weak are just meat for strong, by strong - cold, emotionless, ruthless yes those are features good for survival and life is about survival... so being good, caring, perceptive etc... is just downside is not that stupid ? Try to survive being kind etc.. few thousand years back as a hunter gatherer... you would not survive one winter, try to sympathise... nah this shit is programmed by stupid mechanism and I am disgusted by it.

• Hugs
Reactions: S00359641, 020x, Rational man and 3 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
yep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man and CTB Dream
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
We are all forced into this world of suffering, and prevented from leaving. People use all sorts of excuses to keep us trapped here. But none of them are good. No one should be forced to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Prime0, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FlowerBaron

FlowerBaron

Jul 20, 2023
Wouldn't our unability to enjoy life be the utlimate cause of all suffering ? Some people seem to be happy, and some others don't, which means the difference resides in ourselves.
This is where it gets really unfair I guess, why are we meant to suffer when happiness is supposed to be achievable by humans ?

Reactions: Rational man
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Wouldn't our unability to enjoy life be the utlimate cause of all suffering ? Some people seem to be happy, and some others don't, which means the difference resides in ourselves.
This is where it gets really unfair I guess, why are we meant to suffer when happiness is supposed to be achievable by humans ?
Yeah but only humans because we are dominant specie on this planet, thats reason why we can be so comfortable, we dont have to fight on daily basis like in gladiator arena where you are able defend and beat oponent (predator) or die. What I have described is patter most of the other species in this world live. So what I can conculde from this observation? This place is not meant to be good or anything like that... we are just extremely lucky we were born as humans in this age so we can have comfort, but this place is not about this, is not about love, good friendships, to learn or visit many places around globe. This will exist just for little moment until it dissapear and everything will come back into old order which is here milions or even billions of years for every creature who is born in this place. Thats why I am sad, yes I have privilege as a human to enjoy many more things in life than oters animals but it does not erase how this universe or life as a whole operate. I am probably just naive and delusional but It hurt me to think about how not everyone can have good life in fact most of the animals (human included) dont have those conditions. My perception of reality is probably pretty idealistic or am I a cynic ? I dont know....

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
As far as I know, no-one has chosen to arrive in the world and no-one can choose to live forevermore. We are the product of cause and effect, we live and then we die. There is much pain, anger, injustice, intolerance and hatred in the world at present..This includes the dissatisfaction of people, driven by the falsehood of ' living the dream '..People are treading the mill faster now but at the same time, our obligations increase and nature's destruction accelerates. Tragically, humankind fails to understand the term Survival. We are killing the provider that feeds us and consequently, we will become extinct. My only wish is nature's survival will not renew the licence that permits humanity to share planet Earth.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yeh and if you say you can't accept suffering you're told you don't have adequate coping mechanisms or something. We're supposed to take everything life throws at us with ease otherwise there is something wrong with us according to the normies. I've never been able to accept suffering, never will-I guess people would say I see things in black and white but how can you ever justify people suffering?! Humans and animals are tortured in every sadistic way possible, eaten alive if you're an animal, cancer or dementia if you're a human. Kept alive just enough to breathe and feel pain and fear but nothing else.

The only good thing about me being more suffering adverse than others is it means I've decided to take matters into my own hands and chosen my way out. It's my big middle finger to life.