Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Has anyone played this game?
I started playing this game when I started being depressed and this game is very hard to play because it will make you cry, but actually has the best story I ever experienced in any game...I liked Max and Chloe but I loved Rachel and Chloe more. I still listen to songs from this game from time to time and I have beautiful memories on this game because I showed this game to my ex when I met her and I was helping her to set everything up to run it and she liked this game aswell.

Amazing story, amazing soundtrack, amazing characters and breathtaking experience but I wouldn't advise it to anyone who is going through hard time so this discussion should be mostly for people who already played it.
I was trying the LiS 2 but it wasn't that good :// I don't think I will ever find such a good game since I don't have much time left anyway.

• Love
Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, ALittleBurden and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Night in the woods and Oxenfree are amazing games as well. Also indie developed.

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I haven't checked out LiS2 but the first two games make me absolutely sentimental. Although there were things I found not-so-well written these games have some unique mood. The Arcadia Bay itself is shown as a charming place, and the idea of friendship is practically dream-like. Life shown on a computer screen seems to have so much more colours than the real one...

• Love
Reactions: Qverty7455