Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i can't stand being enslaved in this awful shit being human or any of the other animals in this place is severely restrictive this place isn't wonderful but a living hell for the vast majority of things alive here, what i would need to be free doesn't exist like seeing individual atoms and being able to manipulate individual atoms combined with super like intelligence then you are in a position to take the opportunities that life has to offer, you could reengineer life has you see fit repairing the machine you are also possible, we have been cruely enslaved to live out our miseries here without anyway to repair these extremely fragile delicate machine we are having to live with debilitating injuries because we lack the means to fix them what a fucking shithole and hellhole the fact is if we ever achive anything like having the ability to manipulate individual atoms life on this planet would be doomed because someone would use the skills to destory everything there is i think all this life on this planet is therefor doomed from the start evolution is such a shit tool for creating life it just made us live out our misery here and failed to create anything worth living at all it's shitty being a human being the universe is better than this it just requires an intelligent designer to make life worth living until then all i see is death and destruction on a vast scale nobody cares unless its happening to them

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99, WAITING TO DIE and Iamtired
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
"what i would need to be free doesn't exist like seeing individual atoms and being able to manipulate individual atoms combined with super like intelligence then you are in a position to take the opportunities that life has to offer, you could reengineer life has you see fit repairing the machine you are also possible"

Can you explain that a bit more? What does it mean "you are also possible" and what kind of super intelligence to repair evolution as we know it?

Reactions: Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Religious freaks will state that we are the peak of God's creation, yet God was obviously pissed out of his head when he created the human machine, not that I believe in a god anyway.
The human meat prison is deeply flawed and disgusting and causes too much suffering.
I hate the savage predatory system we are forced to live in too, animals killing each other in order to survive.
It really is disgusting.

Reactions: leavingsoon99 and Darkover
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I don't understand quantum mechanics

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Can you explain that a bit more? What does it mean "you are also possible" and what kind of super intelligence to repair evolution as we know it?
AlphaFold is an AI system developed by DeepMind that predicts a protein's 3D structure from its amino acid sequence, you need to have a computer inbuilt into the brain to have super level intelligence

Reactions: leavingsoon99 and Iamtired