markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Everything is confusing and illusionary in this world and existence. Miseries,pain, hypocrisies,hope,passion, truth,empathy, genocide etc are all intertwined into existence right from the very start. No wonder humans cling onto false beliefs and religions so much, even when faced with truths about the reality.
Sometimes I feel that hoping that death will be the end and that all of it was just a meaningless random event, is also some sort of psychological defense mechanism and delusion I use to ease the pain inside me. Even dying isn't easy.
It just gets worse and worse. Can never understand rationally why I was born and who the hell am I.
Just wish I had some death button I could press and leave from here forever through my complete annihilation.
Sorry for venting.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, jaxxon_sunn, yyytry and 20 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate existence, life is just pain for no purpose, we suffer and struggle so much all for the sake of it. This is why the thought of non existence comforts me so much, I believe that there is nothing after this, when we cease to exist, that is it for us we are gone. I also wish that it is easier to leave, we have already suffered so much in life so we should not have to suffer in finding ways to exit. It is all extremely unfair and all that I want is to be gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finding Sirius, Astral Storm, akana and 3 others
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
"Life is so fucking confusing." it certainly is. i often feel overwhelmed.

Reactions: Astral Storm and markimobzzdeasui
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I feel you. I've never known how to take life-how much are you supposed to think about the past? How long should you grieve for? How bad should you feel about others suffering? When to move on from a relationship? And then the majority of people seem to have the answers or will just say "life goes on" or "death is a natural part of life" or "everything changes" but that just seems to make anything that happened in the past pointless. I guess I see things in black and white, always have and it wont change.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
Everything is confusing and illusionary in this world and existence. Miseries,pain, hypocrisies,hope,passion, truth,empathy, genocide etc are all intertwined into existence right from the very start. No wonder humans cling onto false beliefs and religions so much, even when faced with truths about the reality.
Sometimes I feel that hoping that death will be the end and that all of it was just a meaningless random event, is also some sort of psychological defense mechanism and delusion I use to ease the pain inside me. Even dying isn't easy.
It just gets worse and worse. Can never understand rationally why I was born and who the hell am I.
Just wish I had some death button I could press and leave from here forever through my complete annihilation.
Seriously, I was born for nothing. Just to suffer and die.

• Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue, SadVegan and markimobzzdeasui
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
imagine that just bought alive to suffer and die a random one time event

• Aww..
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I have heard of people speaking about karma. So, I'm wondering if we have killed another in a previous life....perhaps in this life, we are expected to CTB, to balance the equation?!! Karma types feel that if you do something bad you must pay for it, in one life or another. So that could be the reason we all have such desires, maybe we have to CTB to pay the karmic debt?!! Love and hugs to all of my friends here.šŸ˜µ

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
karma isn't real its a new start or the void for eternity, you could just kill everyone then there would be nothing left to suffer, this is a shitty universe where evil ultimately wins

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
me too
I should never have been born

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, markimobzzdeasui and SadVegan
Cerulea

Cerulea

Student
Sep 19, 2022
I vividly recall a conversation with my mother regarding her motivation for having children. She had a hard life - one scarred by abuse and broken trust everywhere she went. She told me to my face that she had children so that someone, anyone would love her. She never thought about her children as independent beings. We were forced into an existence that we did not ask for and were not taught how to navigate. None of us, her included, were ever set up to succeed. But to be told that you were created for the service of someone else - how could ever give yourself value outside of that? How do you become who YOU are when someone else very much had a purpose for bringing you here? I've struggled with this often.

I hear your confusion and pain and search for answers. So much of that is something you'll have to define for yourself, unfortunately. There is no disputing that there is suffering for everyone in this life. A lot of it is avoidable. That adds to the confusion, I imagine. None of us are given a thorough and accurate guide book on how to be here "properly."

There's no need to apologize for expressing yourself. We're all here to do that in some fashion or another. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and contributing to the community we all need as well. We're here to talk with you should you need or want it. Please be kind to yourself and take care of yourself as much as you can along the way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Finding Sirius and SadVegan
Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
I have heard of people speaking about karma. So, I'm wondering if we have killed another in a previous life....perhaps in this life, we are expected to CTB, to balance the equation?!! Karma types feel that if you do something bad you must pay for it, in one life or another. So that could be the reason we all have such desires, maybe we have to CTB to pay the karmic debt?!! Love and hugs to all of my friends here.šŸ˜µ
"Karmic debt" (chuckle) is a scam. If you buy into it you will keep coming back here again and again because you will always have acts you must "atone for". From my experience karma works the opposite of how its advertised. The kinder and purer you are in your interactions with others, the worse off you are.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Same, I'm tired of having thoughts, worrying about things I can't change, it's pure agony.

Sometimes I imagine pressing that button.
Instead they're making me plan my unpeaceful death in secret.
Obsessive-Compulsive Animation GIF by Michael Frei

• Love
Reactions: yyytry