Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
Life is so empty and everyday is painful. It's not worth living. Nowhere in the past few years has there been a moment where I'm glad I'm alive to go through.

I'm trying to just live a normal life, but life isn't allowing me.
All I do is simply sleep and eat, nothing else.
I can't find a job. My ADHD, severe anxiety, depression, autism, is making it hard for me to find a job
It's making it hard for me to just function like a normal person. Everyday is a struggle.
It's so painful that my own brain is working against me.
I can't enjoy hobbies or anything. Without a job I don't have money for them anyway.
I have no friends, no real genuine connections, and I'll never have one.
No one to talk to when everything is falling apart. Nobody to help.

Everywhere I see people are out there having jobs, making and meeting with friends, doing activities, engaging in hobbies. Having a life that actually has meaning and color.

And I can't have it. My life is so empty and colorless.
It's painful to live through.

I keep wishing that I can have a joyful life after death, or that at the very least, I won't have to feel anything so I won't have to feel this pain any longer.

Life is so empty.
I hope it can end soon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, kunikuzushi, why am i alive? and 4 others
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
And I can't have it. My life is so empty and colorless.
It's painful to live through.

I feel you, lucky i dont need to have a job yet, but i stuck at being a student dude too my ADHD, i think i have it, but never got confirm by a doctor. Life sucks, but are you really surer that your life is colorless. Life is not easy, yet so many around us seen to be fine and have something to do in life. So what are you missing since life is so hard for you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
not to mention you are a strange looking salmon! you must like something if you picked that as your pfp... no? i forgot to say 'cute dog'.

Last edited:
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same here. A lifetime of mental illness, no job, no friends, no family. Can't function, can't find pleasure in anything.
Sorry you are suffering too.
Life is so cruel to many of us here.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Sockeye Salmon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring being trapped in that situation, I understand why you'd wish to be free, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, sserafim and Sockeye Salmon
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
Everyday I wake up I dread making it through another day. Each day feels like an eternity to get through with nothing to do and no one to do it with.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, WAITING TO DIE, sserafim and 1 other person
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I feel you, lucky i dont need to have a job yet, but i stuck at being a student dude too my ADHD, i think i have it, but never got confirm by a doctor. Life sucks, but are you really surer that your life is colorless. Life is not easy, yet so many around us seen to be fine and have something to do in life. So what are you missing since life is so hard for you?
Yes, I would describe my life as colorless. I really have nothing going on for me. No job, no friends, no consistent hobby. I really just sit in my room all day, sleeping, eating, playing, repeat. The bare minimum. Every time I try to do something productive, my mental illnesses stop me in my tracks.

If I had a job, friends that I can chat with regularly, go outside, and stuff. It would bring some color into my life, but it's unattainable.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim