Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
We are born because every single one of our ancestors since the arrival of humans on this planet reached reproductive maturity and conceived their offspring who in turn conceived theirs until we were born.

But we are all of us here, in this moment. I am writing this, and you are reading this.

Step back for a minute, and think about it.

We are on a site that literally is a platform where we can hopefully gain knowledge that may lead to a peaceful or otherwise passing.

Our ending will end our bloodline unless you have siblings who have reproduced with their partners, or you have already reproduced.

How did things go so wrong for us ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, chocolatebar and Schevan
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Go wrong? This is so relative. I think in the opposite way: Throughout all history, our ancestors reproduced and perpetuated life without questioning if it's a good thing, but I'm breaking the cycle and putting an end to my lineage, preventing anyone to suffer after me.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: rkvgriffus, suisuiforum, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
Schevan

Schevan

Future Dead Rodent
Jan 3, 2021
People got power hungry and instead of letting folk live their peaceful happy lives they decided to work everyone to death, and instead of people's energy going towards a better future, they manage to exhaust everyone simutaniously and give them reason to bicker and cause excessive commotion.

Keep the people busy with barely scraping by - they can control everyone.

Reactions: rkvgriffus
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
My bloodline is irrelevant, i am not obliged to have children. This is not a failure, but a choice

Reactions: FuneralCry and chocolatebar
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, life really is cruel. We are born into a world which holds unlimited potential for suffering. The fact that we exist in the first place is the cause of all of our problems. We were forced to exist without choice and are denied a right to die. I am never having children. It is better to be in complete ignorance of this world.

• Love
Reactions: chocolatebar
Flare

Flare

Stormbound
Jul 18, 2021
Frankly, even if I fully recovered by my (supposed, as 3 psychologists haven't been able to tell me what I have it even if I have something at all) depression and somehow managed to go back to a "normal" life, I still wouldn't want children.
Last I checked, humanity isn't nearing extinction and the gene pool is diverse enough. Why should I add another kid to the population? Because that's the beaten path decided by social expectations? No thanks.
Even if I don't recover and don't CTB, I still wouldn't want to pass my trauma over to a kid

Reactions: rkvgriffus and Alwaysbadtime