Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
It's constant fucking work,toil,stress,grief,pain for a mediocre benefit. Only a true masochist or deluded person would think this is a gift. I don't hate myself so much to believe THIS world is a gift. I'm not so perverse and submissive to think a dystopian wage slave society is a fucking gift to live in. Fuck this shit world and fuck life, I say. I will not bow down to this rape, poverty, disease and war-filled freak show and say it's good because it has A FEW enjoyable , seemingly good aspects to it. Fuck life and fuck the lies that the deluded,boot licking primates like to spout about it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not4us, LeapOfFaith, _Minsk and 17 others
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
People who are lucky enough to get by without having to experience any form of soul-crushing physical/psychological trauma have a stable enough mindset to acknowledge the reality you speak of and simultaneously have a fulfilling life. It's not so much that they're deluded or ignorant but rather that they're better at coping with it.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, VerbalWinter, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
People who are lucky enough to get by without having to experience any form of soul-crushing physical/psychological trauma have a stable enough mindset to acknowledge the reality you speak of and simultaneously have a fulfilling life. It's not so much that they're deluded or ignorant but rather that they're better at coping with it.

Yea, that's not most people though. Most people are religious. AKA delusional. "I need to work hard because GOD wants me to. So I can live in heaven after I die." Is their attitude. DELUSION is an important part of most people's coping mechanisms for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk, justsayin, NumbItAll and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it horrible that life is even a thing in the first place. I am extremely bothered by the unlimited potential for suffering, there is no limit as to how bad things can get. Life is just a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it, existence itself is the cause of all of our problems. If you never exist, you never suffer. More than anything I wish I was never born in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us, _Minsk, ihatemylife and 9 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I could hardly have put it better myself. For something as miraculous as existence, you would expect it to actually be a fun adventure, but it turns out to be quite the opposite.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, VoidDesirer22, ncmxm and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
It's been many years since I started feeling like you do about life. I keep going back and forth from believing the only solution is to reject existence upfront, to vague, mystical ideas about the necessity of staying alive and finding answers in this state.

How were we when we didn't have these feelings, these thoughts? Young, ignorant, healthy, free of true loneliness and pain.

Yes, this world is hell, but it seems to be designed for something. It's not a casually assembled hell. So that's one thing that keeps me from killing myself, the idea that there is something I am missing about why life exists, and consequently why I exist.

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
To be disappointed, you have to have been let down by something in some way.

I'd refer to "life" rather as pointless.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020

I am personally very let down. In childhood, I had hopes, dreams, and expectations about how life was going to be, I was looking forward to the future. Over a long time, I painfully learned how life would fail to realise these dreams for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: KlMeNw and Zzzzz
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
It's constant fucking work,toil,stress,grief,pain for a mediocre benefit. Only a true masochist or deluded person would think this is a gift. I don't hate myself so much to believe THIS world is a gift. I'm not so perverse and submissive to think a dystopian wage slave society is a fucking gift to live in. Fuck this shit world and fuck life, I say. I will not bow down to this rape, poverty, disease and war-filled freak show and say it's good because it has A FEW enjoyable , seemingly good aspects to it. Fuck life and fuck the lies that the deluded,boot licking primates like to spout about it.
Fucking hell yes. I will not submit to such a nightmare and be lulled into a false security. This isn't normal. We are meant to be nothing forever and that has been temporarily interupted.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018

I feel disappointed because I've been lied to my entire life by almost everyone I know. I've been told life is a gift. Been told that if I just suffer a little more, then happiness is right around the corner. Well it's been 10 years and still no happiness. At this rate Ill surely be dead before this mythical happiness arrives.I have every reason to feel disappointed. But I do agree that life is rather meaningless, especially if everything will cease to exist in the end .

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Superdeterminist