S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
It's not suprising to me who people can see someone who is truly down at the worst in Life and is in distress and just pick on them and make them feel like shit and lower then them I hate bullies people who need a excuse for power are the most sickining hope I don't suffer forever but it's damn sure looking that way.

Reactions: newave3, Dead Ghost and LastFlowers
disillusion

disillusion

Entp
Nov 6, 2020
Just alot of psychopaths, sociopath who have no conscience and also lots cruel grey area people in this world. I have met my share. My own parents have been really cold and cruel to me so…..i isolate myself because i dont trust people anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowman, sadDaysAhead, newave3 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is disgusting how humans create so much suffering and just make this world a more hellish place. No wonder so many wish to die when this world is filled with people who act in such a cruel way. You just cannot trust and rely on people as well, it's true that both life itself and humans are the problem.

Reactions: sadDaysAhead and newave3
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
These people tend to be small fish who think they are big fish. They want power over others that they don't understand or have and often the only way to fool themselves is to pick on the underdog and what they think are weak people (which they are not!).

//

Aquestes persones acostumen a ser peixos petits que creuen que són peixos grossos. Volen un poder sobre els altres que no entenen ni tenen i sovint l'única manera d'enganyar-se a si mateixos es fotre's amb els més desfavorits i el que ells creuen que són persones débils (que no ho són pas!).

• Love
Reactions: sadDaysAhead and newave3
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
Just alot of psychopaths, sociopath who have no conscience and also lots cruel grey area people in this world. I have met my share. My own parents have been really cold and cruel to me so…..i isolate myself because i dont trust people anymore
I hate those who take advantage of people who clearly have no emotional intelligence and are suffering and treat them like garbage and less then .How can someone do this to the suffering why is the world like this ?
It really is disgusting how humans create so much suffering and just make this world a more hellish place. No wonder so many wish to die when this world is filled with people who act in such a cruel way. You just cannot trust and rely on people as well, it's true that both life itself and humans are the problem.
I think most people are motivated by ego and self fulfillment so this world can't change . People will always see those who can't overcome adversity as less then .

Last edited: