May 14, 2018
The universe will free me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, inanimate, death137 and 9 others
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
The world and people are plastic and fake.. life isn't about just reproduction. I agree with the looks part though. I hope whatever it is you're planning works in your favor.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LittleBlackCat, death137 and 4 others
Victini

Victini

Feb 3, 2022
It's your personality not looks. Also looks are subjective.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I do hate it, how the closest thing to objective purpose in any sentient being's life is spreading imperfect copies of itself like some kind of cancerous growth. I believe that to reject this, to defy our programming and spare any would-be offspring of ours all suffering is the most honorable thing to do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: karasu, Élégie, ProntoFim and 8 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Lol, it's your LOOKS/GENES personality develops after looks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Snatsbats, Élégie, death137 and 4 others
Victini

Victini

Feb 3, 2022
you can still have the LOOKS but end up miserable. So in the end, personality is king bro

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: YourNeighbor, Circles, gottago222 and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
you can still have the LOOKS but end up miserable. So in the end, personality is king bro
Mhmm sure thing lol

Not saying people with looks can't be miserable but it's very rare lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, fastFWD and 1 other person
Victini

Victini

Feb 3, 2022
Mhmm sure thing lol

Just accept yourself as you are. We are all born so beautiful. The greatest tragedy is being convinced we are not. 💎💫 "Get out of your head and go into your heart."

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Blondi and 3 others
S

someonelse

Jan 28, 2022
Mhmm sure thing lol

I don't know. A former Miss USA just killed herself. I think there are a lot of conventionally attractive people who suffer from serious depression and mental health issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, inanimate, Sanva and 5 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Just accept yourself as you are. We are all born so beautiful. The greatest tragedy is being convinced we are not. 💎💫 "Get out of your head and go into your heart."
😂 we all can't be beautiful BRO

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, O_oreo., inanimate and 6 others
Victini

Victini

Feb 3, 2022
Either way, I concede that your personality is shaped by your looks. But your personality isn't set on stone unlike your looks (for the most part), you can do something about it.

• Hugs
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Either way, I concede that your personality is shaped by your looks. But your personality isn't set on stone unlike your looks (for the most part), you can do something about it.
I agree with you. However I found it out too late on how to solve it. So oh well all good, wish you the best

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 1 other person
Victini

Victini

Feb 3, 2022
See ya tomorrow

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Journeytoletgo
ashfall

ashfall

Jan 1, 2022
Neither looks nor personality matter if you're rich enough. Loads of hot people end up with partners that are ugly inside and out but have lots of money. If you don't like your looks and know there's nothing you can do about it maybe focus on making lots of money and then you'll find people don't care if you're rich.

• Hugs
Reactions: FractalTears, Circles and Crazy4u
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Neither looks nor personality matter if you're rich enough. Loads of hot people end up with partners that are ugly inside and out but have lots of money. If you don't like your looks and know there's nothing you can do about it maybe focus on making lots of money and then you'll find people don't care if you're rich.
Unfortunately it's too late for me. However I wish I had this knowledge years ago but it's all good my fate is set. It's very different for woman however I don't diminish the struggle being an unattractive woman

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 2 others
ashfall

ashfall

Jan 1, 2022
Unfortunately it's too late for me. However I wish I had this knowledge years ago but it's all good my fate is set

I'm really sorry. It's easy to give generic advice on the internet but the truth is life is never as simple as it seems on paper. You know what's best for your own life. I hope you find your peace.

• Hugs
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
It is called breeding not reproduction. My opinion about the title: life is literally about looks, breeding, money, status, and health. I also can't wait to get out of here.

on a side note, I recommend you check out the joining date for any member you respond to.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, yive, Brokensaddle and 2 others
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
someone beautiful is far less likely to end up miserable than someone ugly.

Reactions: death137, blue, Journeytoletgo and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

I agree with you. However I found it out too late on how to solve it. So oh well all good, wish you the best

You can't change your personality traits through sheer effort and will ffs

Reactions: Élégie, cyanol, demuic and 4 others
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
Appearance always matters even when you're rich, because money can't just buy self-esteem for someone who's been humiliated all their lives because of ugliness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, death137, blue and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
We are all born so beautiful.

Oh, fuck off! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. :)) No, not everyone is born with "a beautiful soul". Even little kids raised by good parents can be assholes.

Reactions: Élégie, ProntoFim, ... and 3 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Just get rid of me

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I think you're forgetting about adrenaline rushes. Like what you get when you have a really close call with a car accident or something. They usually stem from a bad situation, but god they feel good.

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Through some random chance I'm condemned to a whole life of rejection and loneliness.
Total insanity if you ask me.
I wish more people could make themselves stop caring about looks like I did, but it seems that they fail to recognize the evil. They probably have been the victims themselves, yet they still blindly perpetrate it.
The same goes for many other social problems.

Reactions: blue and demuic
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Meh, I'm not impressed with that line of thinking
Yeah just wishful thinking, no control I guess otherwise I wouldn't be in this situation myself. With no looks or social skills

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, death137, FractalTears and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

@LastFlowers needs to see this thread & expertly pound you into tiny fragments. :)):ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, death137 and 1 other person