Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
This feels like playing a game I don't want to play anymore
Tired of the game of life.

why do I even have these plans and goals when, in the end, I'm gonna die anyways? I guess I'm more of a destination person than a journey.

I work hard and try to see the lights at the end of the tunnel, but the only tunnel I'm looking forward to is the exit of life. I feel like I'm playing a game along with eight billion other people. Winning or losing don't matter, because I only care about whether there's an ending to this game. Will it end after death? Man, I just don't want to play the game.

how are others able to put on a fake smile as we ride along the bumpy road of life and everything we built up for will all just be taken from us when its are time to go

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, ijustwishtodie and Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What I don't understand about society is why they keep om forcing me to play chess when I've shown that I don't like it? Actually, wait, I do know why as it's because the elites want as many players as possible so that they can make a profit. This world is all about profit and killing people off early would decrease their profit gain. I just think that it's fucked that the world operates like this

Reactions: Forever Sleep and Darkover
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I feel the same. I'm terrible at chess. Not good at contemplating multiple steps ahead. The difference being though, that I suspect you can 'resign' in chess and not be viewed as a coward or mentally deficient. Possibly the opposite in fact. If you're a master player, it's probably seen to show how clever you are- asides from the fact you've lost! But- it surely means you can see no possible way of winning the game so, why drag it out? Life feels like that really. There's almost no chance I'll live the life I want. I've given up trying for one but no- we can't quit. We still have to drag it out to the bitter and even worse end.

Reactions: Darkover
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I just cheat at chess.

Yep, that's actual advice.

Life's dirty, but I'm even dirtier.

Reactions: CatLove56 and Darkover
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Well, at least you know how to play chess. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing...😒

Reactions: CatLove56 and Darkover
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Going through the motions is so common for me these days I don't know how neurotypicals keep being their oblivious selves. Feels like their is no point in playing this dumb game when every rule gets broken anyway and it works out fine for them.

Reactions: Darkover