• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
This life is so annoying, like every month there comes new bs to deal with. And if you're ahead of your duties there comes even more bizarre shit to ensure youre always occupied with shit you dont want to do.
This life is so broken, its just dumb.

At times im wondering if were just crop for some species that somehow uses this reality so they can suck our happiness out. I know its probably bs but I just cant shake it off.

Its just mindless grinding, im tired of this bio waste bag. Im tired of this dull grinding just so I can spend weekends with annoying people that just don't know any boundaries.
Like honestly, no.
I wish getting it done was easier but of course even this can be a pain in the ass.
I fucking hate this species, the worst is that I have to deal with people's bs like their stupid suicide regulations.

I feel like im a foreigner in my culture/society.

Its just dumb. I would rather spend my remaining life in a forest, far away from this massacre society. If there's people, there's always problems. Im tired of this nonsense, most people are so polarised in terms of their views and beliefs, its just a pain in the ass to deal with..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Roadrunner, Forever Sleep, leavingthesoultrap and 7 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
So many people -myself included- could really use a break. But as you say it seems like there's always something urgent waiting. The more of a physical break you take, the more you know it's piling up and you can't take a mental break. Sucks.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and _Minsk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I'll certainly always see it as dreadful to exist, I just find it so horrible and extremely cruel how suicide isn't accepted even know nobody consented to any of this in the first place, to me having the ability to exist truly is an burden.

Reactions: _Minsk and Roadrunner