Conan

Conan

Mar 16, 2020
I don't have a good reason to consider suicide, my life is totally fine but I just don't see the point in continuing to live.
i'm not passionate about anything, just existing is starting to get exausting for me.
But suicide seems kinda forced too, like I don't really have a reason to do it, i'm just bored.

• Hugs
Reactions: ginjq, come to dust, bpdandme and 2 others
Manicpixiedreamlast

Manicpixiedreamlast

Mar 10, 2020
I know how you feel, I would personally recommend maybe seeing a doctor it see if that may help. There's not an easy fix ;-;

Reactions: BlackPoppet
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Have you tried everything possible with your resources yet ? Sometimes it's just that you didn't get to find the thing that would stimulate you.

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Brink
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I don't have a good reason to consider suicide, my life is totally fine but I just don't see the point in continuing to live.
i'm not passionate about anything, just existing is starting to get exausting for me.
But suicide seems kinda forced too, like I don't really have a reason to do it, i'm just bored.
Nobody is passionate about anything until exposure. Expose yourself to different things... even if it's virtual.

Reactions: Ireland, BlackPoppet and Iloveyouall
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Purpose in life used to be obvious now it's harder to find

Reactions: Ireland
sad_thranduil

sad_thranduil

I'm done. Bye.
Feb 15, 2020

Please, Tell us more about your life/yourself...because your thread just sounds like something every kid in its puperty will experience...i mean you say that your life is fine and you're just bored...this is nothing you can't change...

Reactions: Otter, Brink and Mr2005
K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
Life is boring because you must work to live, no work = no home/no food/no wife..so if you are stuck in a boring job, life is by and large boring

Reactions: Busdriver, PrettyMoose and Majin K.
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Same. Not even watching anime or playing video games is "fun" to me anymore. It kills time, but I don't feel anything. Nothing excites me anymore.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Jumper Geo
X.Pseudonym.X

X.Pseudonym.X

Mar 16, 2020
I think you're just "bored to death". Maybe try and find something that entertains your.

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
Life is mundane and trivial..you form future expectations, school/college/first job/marriage/new job...and one by one those expectations fail to materialize in this chaotic and unfair world, and all you have is regrets and what-ifs

Reactions: death becomes her, pthnrdnojvsc, Ireland and 2 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018

I find this relatable. Let me guess, you recieve advices on how to act (do this; do that) but don't follow any of them for unapparent reason, presumably because you aren't feeling stimulated enough, and hope the universe will align in a way which will urge you to move toward a better future?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Why don't you join the army I keep seeing adverts saying have an exciting life.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Majin K.