Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
No matter what you do, as long as you are weak and directionless, life will be extremely hard for you.

Therefore logically, you only have 3 choices :

1. Become strong and accept how hard life is
2. Remain weak and continue suffering
3. End your life

Even if you are taken care of with respect to food and place to stay and sleep, your conscience will eat you up.

Every passing second will make you feel more worthless than the last one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Tmbass, Why Me? and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that the reality is that some people are simply not meant for this world. We were all forced into this existence without choice so of course life is not going to appeal to everyone.

There really should just be some acceptance around this fact and people shouldn't be just expected to just suffer so unnecessarily, just to eventually die anyway. I hate the attitudes that so many people have that life must be prolonged at all costs no matter what, there is simply no benefit to being trapped in an existence not worth enduring and those who wish to be gone deserve to have their right to die respected.

Only the 3rd choice could ever be the one that could ever appeal to me and I envy those who manage to be successful in voluntarily leaving this world. When the true problem is life itself, which it is for me, only death could ever be the solution.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painless_end and Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
its kind of hard when you dont have a functioning brain. so those kind of people are morons and ignorant

• Aww..
Reactions: Painless_end