• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
People hype this shit up like it's a Disney movie and everybody wins in the end but instead we all lose everything in the end. People tell themselves they are "learning and growing" or that their on their way to some stupid goal but in reality we are on a planet where feeling organisms eat other feeling organisms. I just don't understand what about this life is makes people want to pass it on? This shit is disgusting. Humans are disgusting. The fact that only 1 of 10 lion cubs make it to adulthood is disgusting. This life is not a gift when half of the world is living in shit. I just can't believe people are delusional enough to think this is fun. Just chasing money everyday. I want out so bad.
& before somebody brings up god. There isn't one. The only place god exists is in the minds of morons and the book it originated from. We are a product of evolution and that is all. We are lizards on two feet with giant egos. Disgusting.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AmberianDawn, Joarga, Hotsackage and 9 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
You're so right about this. I wish all the people finally realized how stupid our lives are. We're nothing more than pigeons or snakes or dogs. We all will rot under the ground one day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: Joarga, GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I personally can't wait until it's all over. Finally this pointlessness can end. Imagine being immortal though? How much worse would that be

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Joarga, Hotsackage and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I personally can't wait until it's all over. Finally this pointlessness can end. Imagine being immortal though? How much worse would that be
I find it ironic that everyone thinks it's ok to traumatize those of us that wish for non-existence forever with threats of afterlives, reincarnation, computer simulations . Or to say that which has tortured us extremely is something good namely life.

I want to be sure this nightmare called life ends forever after Death. It's the only thing that brings me comfort.

Ok I did the supreme effort and killed myself. "Oh you mean now I have to keep existing for a trillion trillion years? Wtaf?" immortality is an imaginable hell.
I'm glad I believe in non-existence forever after Death, that after Death is non-existence forever

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Two minutes ago or was it yesterday you wrote

"Procreation is ethically worse than murder

Both involve the same highly unethical act of deciding over life or death for someone else without their consent, deciding for someone else whether they should exist or not, whether they should be an existing consciousness in this world or not"

you seemed very upset about this concept 2 min ago and now u seem very happy with the concept 2min later in wanting to mass murder / genocide every life form in the entire universe apparently, without their consent. So apparently it only applies to other people, but you have no problem deciding for everyone else whether they should exist or not, everyone and everything in the entire universe, apparently.

This is exhausting.
nobody should be forced to live against their will it amounts to slavery yet here we are being forced to live against our wills

You can debate depression not being a sound state of mind. But ultimately i believe that ones own life should be in their own hands.

And it isn't like there aren't worse things than death either

we force people to live in this society who don't want to

all i care about is making sure i never have to suffer ever again and if that means destroying everything then so be it

Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 3 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
This is exhausting.
It's the 'Love' footer on every post that doesn't quite match the name calling that also gets me.. in this post apparently anyone that believes in 'God' are 'morons'. Nice. Not.

The contradictory writing makes me think they're really not genuine in their beliefs.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, card1nal and todiefor
D

DeadFlowers

Jul 6, 2024
So true...somehow we came into existence (whatever you believe) but it was not anyone's choice. And, if you believe in a higher being(s), some kind of intelligent creator - it/they have to be the biggest sadistic sociopath ever. What kind of monster allows beings it created to endure such suffering when it supposedly has the power to stop it?

Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
Hate life

Reactions: Venessolotic, pthnrdnojvsc, Joarga and 1 other person
B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
You can love but not believe in God so someone having Love as a footer in their post isn't a big deal.

As someone else already wrote, there are worse things in life than death.

Humans are by far the worst of living species. We ruin everything

Reactions: GoatHerder