• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Life is getting extremely boring. I have tried many types of therapy and I still have this depression eating my soul. I don't know what's wrong with me or what to do anymore

Is there any way to induce cardiac arrest naturally? This might be my dumbest question cause if anyone knew we wouldn't have this many threads...

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and QueerMelancholy
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
It's not just you. Life is boring. It goes from boring to painful when the deep state starts clicking Nazi buttons on their classified computers.

• Yay!
Reactions: Saitama2 and QueerMelancholy
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm 44yo. It's gets more boring every year.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Saitama2, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
M

mark404

Jan 11, 2024
Is there any way to induce cardiac arrest naturally? This might be my dumbest question cause if anyone knew we wouldn't have this many threads...
In the Peaceful Pill Handbook (linked in the resource compilation megathread), there are several methods that involve causing cardiac arrest by overdosing on specific drugs. However, I believe the cardiac arrest is described as a really unpleasant feeling, and I think the handbook recommends also taking sedatives so you lose consciousness before the cardiac arrest. In fact, the DDAMPh drug mix (which I believe has a 10/10 peacefulness and reliability rating in the book) uses a combination of sedatives and cardiac arrest inducing drugs to achieve a peaceful death.

Reactions: Saitama2
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
yep fuck depression. what a fucking joke to come to this life and have this terrible mental disease.

but the worst thing is when it doesn't respond to anything. like the brain is just stupid or what... hey brain look I'm doing exercise! GET BETTER MOTHERFUCKER... and my brain is "uh?"

• Yay!
Reactions: Saitama2, AdamOndiAhman and Traveller12724