_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
but each time wrapped with a different fancy paper..

I woke up this morning with the thought that life isn't about happiness,
as hard as i want it to accept, life is about torture and suffering..

if it would be about happiness, why do so many people suffer day by day?

As soon as you think you got something which will make you happy,
life will come and take it from you.. especially materialistic things
will break, and even if they don't, we are already unsatisfied the day we have them.
we all live in our fantasies, in our minds, thinking that x or y will make us happy..

it's the same with drugs, at some point we all get used to it and they lose their effect on us..
the same with relationships, partners, music, movies and so on at some point we all get used to them..

we believe a relationship will make us happy,
but we are living in an illusion, in our minds and we project all that things we love on our
lovers, till the time comes when we can't keep up with our projections, at that time reality kicks in,
and some see that their partner is a completely different person..

the whole relationship for a life and love till we die
is just an unrealistic fairy tale.. we are in control of nothing, even if we believe we are in..

Movies and series satisfy our desire for meaning, they show us a world where people live in joy and happiness,
relationships which never ends, families which are happy and healthy, no abuse,
not much pain and everything you want you can achieve with enough willpower..

even today, people believe in that "from dishwasher to millionaire" story, and ignore all the homeless people living on the streets..

how many people have been abused in their childhood, whom parents were not alcoholics or narcissistic?
society forces us to wear a fake smile, we aren't allowed to talk about reality as it is, even to day, suicide is a taboo topic, even on the internet...

i hate being this negative, but i simply cant cope with this world.. i just want to die..
i have lost all my illusions, i hate to be this being, i wish i would have real control over my life but im just a slave to my emotions and feelings, i don't even have control over my thoughts..
life is pointless for me if its not about joy and happiness..:(
Sorry for all that negative stuff, i so self isolated that i cant even chat nor people anymore.. my existence is just suffering.....

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadD, televised_suicide, Justinian and 21 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
This is exactly what life is! Well-explained!
The question now is how to make life 'ok' again.
I really have no idea. Do you think you can make your life work somehow?

I can only think about escaping this prison i.e. life, which is by CTB.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ybother, _Minsk and 1 other person
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I feel exactly the same way, only it's about my health and body. It's hard for people to admit that most of what dictates our life is outside of our control.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Bct, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018

will break, and even if they don't, we are already unsatisfied the day we have them.
we all live in our fantasies, in our minds, thinking that x or y will make us happy..

it's the same with drugs, at some point we all get used to it and they lose their effect on us..
the same with relationships, partners, music, movies and so on at some point we all get used to them..

but we are living in an illusion, in our minds and we project all that things we love on our
lovers, till the time comes when we can't keep up with our projections, at that time reality kicks in,

is just an unrealistic fairy tale.. we are in control of nothing, even if we believe we are in..

Movies and series satisfy our desire for meaning, they show us a world where people live in joy and happiness,

even today, people believe in that "from dishwasher to millionaire" story, and ignore all the homeless people living on the streets..

how many people have been abused in their childhood, whom parents were not alcoholics or narcissistic?
society forces us to wear a fake smile, we aren't allowed to talk about reality as it is, even to day, suicide is a taboo topic, even on the internet...

i hate being this negative, but i simply cant cope with this world.. i just want to die..
i have lost all my illusions, i hate to be this being, i wish i would have real control over my life but im just a slave to my emotions and feelings, i don't even have control over my thoughts..
Sorry for all that negative stuff, i so self isolated that i cant even chat nor people anymore.. my existence is just suffering.....
i agree with you.. life is kicking me.. especially this part: "

is just an unrealistic fairy tale.. we are in control of nothing, even if we believe we are in.."
she is killing me.. i'm losing everything looking how perfect her life is and she says she is happy.. how fake is it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bct, _Minsk and Weeping Garbage Can
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
"People settle for a level of despair they can tolerate and call it happiness." - Søren Kierkegaard

Reactions: mini_weeny, Justinian and Élégie
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
When you think that life couldn't get any worse it will eagerly prove you otherwise. Life's just about solving problems, escape this and that suffering and survive for the next day when you'll be challenged with new fucked up ways of suffering.
One moment of happiness is succeeded by 10 others of suffering which will make you forget the happy moment. Good moments are shallow anyway, while negative moments are intense and last more.

The way relationships are portretized in media and in general as a fairy tale or as something divine that everyone should have is just a strategy created by the elites to call for marriage and reproduction, in the end creating more wage slaves that will repeat the cycle.

Movies and series that represent a perfect life have also the role to brainwash the masses into thinking they can do anything, that their dreams can become true. The most harsh realization for the human is that fairy tales aren't equal, not even similar in the slightest to reality. We see this every day and most are fighting against the harsh truth of reality by clinging to fairy tales.

While I look at this chaos I'm asking myself in the end the same question that I've been asking for the past week: is this the actual hell? If there's another world or an afterlife I don't think it could possibly surpass this mastery of a hell we're living right now. Nah, this has to be the one.

And then I ask myself how the fuck can one be content with life and even call it a gift, something that everyone has to experience? Those are the actual mentally ill. I don't understand why the others who react normally to the truth of life are seen like monsters and are imprisoned in mental jails.

Reactions: mini_weeny, bornfree, Élégie and 9 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
That is another post full with the truth!!

I find it also mindboggling how normies see their life as the truth.

I think that it is because they have better mental coping mechanisms in their brain which allows them to see every task as relatively simple. Simple said: they have a lot more mental power than we do :ehh:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ybother, Mooshi and 1 other person
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019

This is exactly why I want to CTB

Reactions: Ybother, Busdriver and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
That is another post full with the truth!!

I find it also mindboggling how normies see their life as the truth.

I think that it is because they have better mental coping mechanisms in their brain which allows them to see every task as relatively simple. Simple said: they have a lot more mental power than we do :ehh:
yeahh depression changes a lot!:(
When you think that life couldn't get any worse it will eagerly prove you otherwise.
oh yes!..

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and torturedbylife
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
Death is such a blessing but they're so cruel they do everything to ruin death and call it care. So happy for them to never get a good death those who deny me access to assisted suicide but i know i deserve a good death and so do you.

• Love
Reactions: Ybother
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
they really do hate me to deny me my death

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother