Susu

Susu

Dec 19, 2021
Why is it so hard for people to understand that there is nothing that is universally loved by everyone in the world?
It puzzles me that people do not understand that not everyone loves life. There is absolutely nothing in the world that accomplishes that. There is no band, no meal, no sport, no profession, no country... that is loved by everyone without exception. There will always be people who hate something you love. Funnily enough, it's quite easy to accept that, it's subjective after all. Except with life. With life, a line is drawn that cannot be crossed. For some reason, life fundamentally has a positive value for everyone and everything in this world, without even providing any proof. Without any established meaning it is supposed to have. Life, according to these people, is not subjective, it's always good. No matter what you experience, how you feel about it, what your needs are. No matter what your circumstances are or how much pain you have. Debates are banned. And if you dare to bring up the subject and challenge life, bang, you are labeled as depressed and in need of help. Fuck that.

• Informative
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, ncmxm, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Anyone who says that life is always worth living is very delusional. Life is very unnecessary, we are brought into this world just to suffer. I see it as better to never be born in the first place. I think many people who have not suffered enough are able to hold on to these delusional beliefs. The society also needs people to stay alive as they need workers. I think wanting suicide can be perfectly rational in a world like this, to me it makes sense wanting to escape from decades of suffering.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, pthnrdnojvsc, cyanol and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yep, it's crazy how brainwashed a lot of these people are. To be honest a lot of the ones who talk about how great life is are going through a lot of fucked up internal shit that we don't see. They feel like they have to put up a front because 'society' tells them too. I mean I grew up in a broken community surrounded by criminals, drug addicts, thieves and alcoholics. I was on a high state of anxiety and fight or flight all the time. Imagine what that does to your mind and body at an early age? It fucks it up and makes you a messed up adult who struggles to function. That's what it does. So, yeah, fuck life and society. It didn't do anything good for me and the people I saw around me. Yeah, life is great and what you make of it and all that bullshit. Well I don't buy it. In fact I want a fucking refund from life lol

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm
G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
I guess it threatens them, perhaps everyone is a bit suicidal. Life really has no sense imo, but I guess people like to pretend they're normal. Deaths are painful emotionally.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and cyanol
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I agree with all the points made. You can't expect that 8 billion people, all of them, will like life. Just like you can't expect them to like dancing, for example.

Some people weren't made for life, and that's okay. This is why there should be an easy way out for these people, and for those who dislike life altogether. But instead, those who like life force those who don't to keep living. Imagine being made to eat the food you dislike the most non stop. It's not the same, being forced to live is worse, but you get the idea.

It's funny how they say "all opinions matter" but when someone states that life, for them, is a negative, they simply get shutdown by the suffering, uhm, life loving herd.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, pthnrdnojvsc, Gsvko and 1 other person