• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
a life without the choice to end that life is slavery
given the choice to exist or not i prefer nothing forever
your all a bunch of slaves for the government because they have taken away your right to decide whether or not life is worth living on an individual basis
these governments need to mind their own business and let people decided for themselves without any interference in such decision

to be made so weak and powerless that i am forced to go along with this shitty horrible life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PathtoDie, locked*n*loaded, Forever Sleep and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd always prefer to not exist as well, I really wish that suicide is accepted as the very valid personal decision it truly is with access to painless methods being a human right. I truly despise how we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where to me it feels like suicide is something basically illegal.

Reactions: myusername890 and Darkover
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Canada acknowledges, but there are people claiming they are forming eugenics, which is totally absurd

Reactions: Darkover
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Very tired of life indeed. CTB always on my mind, yet so hard to pull the trigger. Therefore trapped here forced to continue living, forever stuck in survival mode

Then since I'm stuck here anyways, I'm always thinking of ways to improve life, while fully understanding its not worth the effort, but at the same time not able to CTB

Truly about to go crazy in this endless cycle lol. Its torture

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Darkover