• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I don't have life Insurance, and I know I'll be dying soon anyway. So would it best to pay off a funeral/cremation cost ?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
That's what I plan on doing. Best to be prepared.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I think I will donate my body to medical science that way no funeral or costs, I think it would be easier on family, plus side at least I know some young students will be checking me out after I'm dead. :smiling:

It shows maturity planning a head I would pay for it, I don't want to burden next of kin with a large Bill. I would leave the money to pay for it.

Cheers

Geo

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I think I will donate my body to medical science that way no funeral or costs, I think it would be easier on family, plus side at least I know some young students will be checking me out after I'm dead. :smiling:

It shows maturity planning a head I would pay for it, I don't want to burden next of kin with a large Bill. I would leave the money to pay for it.

Cheers

Geo
I looked into it, and it's very hard to do because of how quickly organs decompose. Tissues like skin and bones might work better.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I looked into it, and it's very hard to do because of how quickly organs decompose. Tissues like skin and bones might work better.

Yeah that's why I will CTB outside the hospital, lol as long as it's planned well, for example CTB in a hotel make sure it's local to the hospital, in London I know where they will take me, have all the documents available with clear instructions, I would arrange a courier to deliver my letter to main reception at 09.00 so I would CTB at 01.00 @24.50 turn the air conditioning to maximum cold, the hospital is a 10 minute drive. You would have a good 24 hours before organs begin to decompose.

Cheers

Geo

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Yeah that's why I will CTB outside the hospital, lol as long as it's planned well, for example CTB in a hotel make sure it's local to the hospital, in London I know where they will take me, have all the documents available with clear instructions, I would arrange a courier to deliver my letter to main reception at 09.00 so I would CTB at 01.00 @24.50 turn the air conditioning to maximum cold, the hospital is a 10 minute drive. You would have a good 24 hours before organs begin to decompose.

Cheers

Geo
I mean, good luck, but I don't know how well they'll follow your wishes. Hospital systems are a clusterfuck and tend to do what's routine. If they don't have a team ready on standby to take apart your body, I really don't think it will work.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021

Cheers

Geo
Don't they have to sort the scene signed off ' no foul play' or some shit.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
That too. I have read that it's basically impossible to be an organ donor unless you pass away peacefully in the hospital. I think it's a bad idea to put yourself into a position where you have intact organs, no bodily trauma, and a close proximity to life-sustaining medical care. I want to be as far away as I can from a hospital when I CTB.

Last edited:
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
That too. I have read that it's basically impossible to be an organ donor unless you pass away peacefully in the hospital.
Yes you technically have to be 'alive' when the organs are harvested to be donated

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Yes you technically have to be 'alive' when the organs are harvested to be donated
Yep. Not super conducive to catching the bus.

• Hugs
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021

Cheers

If you ctb,and are single and alone,can they track down your siblings and make them pay for the body to be taken care of???

Cheers

Geo
If its all the same to you,ill pass and get my organs from a non ctb!!

• Hugs
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If its all the same to you,ill pass and get my organs from a non ctb!!

Organ donation is different from leaving your body to medical science, organ donation will not accept anyone CTB by ingestion for the obvious reason it could kill the person receiving them, but for medical science, you have to contact a local medical school and sign lots of release and confirmation papers and most want a small fee for transport, this is for medical students to practice.

Cheers

Geo

I would have a suicide note explaining it was my decision and a copy of my Will which would have been written and witnessed 6 months before my CTB date.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: loopylou