• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,
I had a thought this morning about my life insurance. I have 1x annual salary payout via my Basic Life which pays no matter what the cause of death. I also signed up for 5x annual salary payout with my Supplemental Life which will only pay for suicide after the 2 year clause expires, which is still about a year out. Don't think I can wait that long.

which brings me to my question - what methods look accidental the easiest? I was planning on a nitrogen bag or firearm but those are most certainly not even remotely accidental looking, so the 5x payout wouldn't go to my beneficiary. I would like them to get that if I can come up with an accidental looking method. I'm stuck though, it seems like a difficult piece of fakery.

any help appreciated!

Reactions: orangepulp
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
You might want to take a look at the painless drowning method in the resources section:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

That is one of the few methods where you can make it look like you've gone for a swim and just been unfortunate.

S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
You might want to take a look at the painless drowning method in the resources section:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

That is one of the few methods where you can make it look like you've gone for a swim and just been unfortunate.
I worry about SI here. I've always been known to be a strong swimmer, surfed my whole life (I live on the coast) so it would raise eyebrows among family and friends. That said, the ocean is inherently dangerous so not a bad one. I still doubt the 'painless' aspect though.

E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
I worry about SI here. I've always been known to be a strong swimmer, surfed my whole life (I live on the coast) so it would raise eyebrows among family and friends. That said, the ocean is inherently dangerous so not a bad one. I still doubt the 'painless' aspect though.

I think the main point that is highlighted in the drowning thread is that this can happen naturally to even the very best water sports professionals.

In fact, I'd argue that if you're really into water sports it makes it look even more like an accident, for someone like me who never ever goes out or swimming it may raise an eyebrow or two, for someone who's known to surf and stuff, I think it makes for an even more convincing cover.

Either way, it's something for you to consider but it's not for everyone.

Reactions: hopelessandbroken