I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I've held in my will to ctb for many, many years now. But I'm at the end of my wits. In a few months or weeks, I will (try) to ctb and hopefully succeed.

The day I do that, I will make a goodbye thread. I'm looking into the tourniquet method and honestly, I can handle some pain and discomfort. It would be nothing compared to the pain I will feel in life.

Though this attempt is no guarantee, I may back out at the last second but hopefully my sadness can overcome my SI.

To any pro-lifers that lurk on this forum (I know for a fact some do) I tried to get help. I told myself life would get better.

This forum has been a great help to me, and this community has been mostly kind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, Forever Sleep, Sannti and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, I understand that it's dreadful when existing here just continues to get worse. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
How has your life gotten worse, if you want to share?

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I'm just going to start practicing tying it with the materials I have. I've looked around the site for this method but the only linked thread isn't that comprehensive. It just directs you to the five last acts pdf.

Before I go I will compile all the information I've learned and (hopefully) create a detailed guide on guaranteeing success.