Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I need to kill myself or somehow cease existing. I've been on this forum for a few years now. That's a few damn years too many. I've had a life that is, in many ways, more difficult than the average person where I live. Years of homelessness. Death of my parents. But most of all. I just think everything about this world sucks ass. Sure, if I inherited 100 million dollars, I can see me relaxing and enjoying life a little tiny bit. But a constant fucking struggle, just to barely scrape by financially? Lol. Who the fuck in their right mind would think that's a good deal?? I'm never going to feel like life has been very good to me. And I think it's utter bullshit how we're all given scraps and expected to feel excited or happy with the basic, mediocre lives that we have. I don't see anything remarkable about this POS god-forsaken world. And I never will. I just want to get the fuck out of this garage heap.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Pluto, Funeralprincess and 21 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If your life is too complicated at some point money can't fix it, especially in health issues, i do have some money now and before i had nothing and the difference is practically nil.
I need to kill myself or somehow cease existing. I've been on this forum for a few years now. That's a few damn years too many
Are you gonna try some method?

Reactions: Pluto
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I need to kill myself or somehow cease existing. I've been on this forum for a few years now. That's a few damn years too many. I've had a life that is, in many ways, more difficult than the average person where I live. Years of homelessness. Death of my parents. But most of all. I just think everything about this world sucks ass. Sure, if I inherited 100 million dollars, I can see me relaxing and enjoying life a little tiny bit. But a constant fucking struggle, just to barely scrape by financially? Lol. Who the fuck in their right mind would think that's a good deal?? I'm never going to feel like life has been very good to me. And I think it's utter bullshit how we're all given scraps and expected to feel excited or happy with the basic, mediocre lives that we have. I don't see anything remarkable about this POS god-forsaken world. And I never will. I just want to get the fuck out of this garage heap.
I hear everything you're saying and can relate with it all. Well, except for being on this forum for a few years. That can't happen. I can't let that happen. I have to be gone before that. When it is a shit-ass world for someone, like it is for me, and apparently you, too, I can't see any good reason to hang around when I already know how this movie ends. I think nature is pretty remarkable. But, that would be about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, Funeralprincess, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
If your life is too complicated at some point money can't fix it, especially in health issues, i do have some money now and before i had nothing and the difference is practically nil.

Are you gonna try some method?
I certainly hope so. But as many people on this forum know, killing oneself is much easier said than done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, miserableforever, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, life is so cruel and horrifying. We have to endure so much suffering all for the sake of it with no escape from misery. Life is just endless problems and pain until we die. Your feelings are understandable. I always envy those who have left this world, they are free from everything and nothing can hurt them anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, not-2-b-the-answer and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
We need money to pay basic.bills.and to be honest, some of the happiest people i ever did meet were poor but interesting in other ways. ive met some miserable wealthy people too. Homelessness must be awful and yet it shouldn't really happen if people need a roof. Health can suffer. I feel your pain❤

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Pluto, katagiri83 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm sorry for you. We've been stuck here for so long. Thank whatever gods are out there for this site. While I have been lucky to not have been homeless, I can't take the constant struggles just trying to live. I just want it to end.
I have no desire to keep the rich mucky mucks in power with more money than they can spend in many lifetimes.
If my parents were gone, I hope that I would have no trouble CTB.
Even covid didn't take me out. Just so fraking tired. It needs to end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pluto, Dead Meat and katagiri83
P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
The pain will probably never cease

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's an awful shitty world indeed who ever said life is a mircle needs shooting

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
some of the happiest people i ever did meet were poor but interesting in other ways.
I have seen this too. Some people have good, loving families and/or friends. Fulfilling creative outlets. Employment that entails making a real difference. Genuine interests or passions. An embracing community. A meaningful sense of purpose.

Take enough of these things away and it's not hard to draw the conclusion that human life is inherently a load of suffering which lucky people have ways of evading through non-stop distractions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I, for one damn well agree! You have hit the nail on the head, you go to the head of the class!