Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life failed on every level imaginable
assuming life is just one a time thing we live to just die where everything you do is for nothing in the end
and there is nothing anyone can do about the pointlessness of life
forced to exist againt my will enslaved in awful shit and forced to live out our misery here inside this hellhole
in a hellhole where nothing ever gets better especially while being enslaved in this awful shit in this shithole
the turth be told my imagination will always be better than anything this universe can create, the fastest thing in the universe which is
extremely slow suck in the slow lane forever we need to escape this extremely slow speed of everything, i need to be free where i can just be me,
life on this planet isn't a place to call home or even build a life especially because at any moment it can all be taken away, i can't wait to have a real home something you'll probably never have except in our dreams, we want whatever it is that makes us what we are to belong to us, let me tell you in a place like this you'll never have what it is that makes you, cause at any moment something can come along and take it all away,
all i've been thinking of since i got here is i need unlimited computational power to simulate life, this universe is extremely slow and always will be we are limited by how fast eletrons and photons can move around and how fast our switchs switch on and off everything mathematical can be brokendown into zeros and ones but we will never have enough computional power to even simualte a few atoms at a time

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ChronicPain23, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you think this life would be better without sentience/ imagination? Sometimes I wonder if our main problem is that we think too much.

For you though- if you want there to be an afterlife- I hope you get your wish and get to live a life without limits. I'd worry that my imagination would torture me! I seem to be having a series of dreams at the moment where I'm failing at the most simple job. Or- I'm lost in a building but need to get somewhere. My dreams are horrible!

Do you suppose you could create a world that you wouldn't eventually grow bored with? Would you grow bored with the act of creating eventually? Like games when you play them in sandbox mode and everything is just too easy. I think that's another 'problem' with our species- we become disatisfied so easily.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Do you think this life would be better without sentience/ imagination? Sometimes I wonder if our main problem is that we think too much.

For you though- if you want there to be an afterlife- I hope you get your wish and get to live a life without limits. I'd worry that my imagination would torture me! I seem to be having a series of dreams at the moment where I'm failing at the most simple job. Or- I'm lost in a building but need to get somewhere. My dreams are horrible!

Do you suppose you could create a world that you wouldn't eventually grow bored with? Would you grow bored with the act of creating eventually? Like games when you play them in sandbox mode and everything is just too easy. I think that's another 'problem' with our species- we become disatisfied so easily.
i need more sentience more cognitive ability to real take the universe for everything it's worth complete knowledge of how the human body and brain works to re-engineer this machine into a machine existance worth living since this universe has failed to create a life worth living through, my dream is to have my own world to be immortal for as long as i want to be free from the daily stuggles of life to be free to create things i want have a whole race of machines working together in harmony just like ants but with far more cognitive ability, we know life is constructed from dna all we have to do is figure this dna out and how it works to create completely new life forms, although i wouldent want to create biological life it's just to delicate and fragile more like AI if only we wasn't so stupid we could be re-engineering the meaning of life right now, i don't think i would ever get bored unless i've done everything there is to do, i mean i could listen to music and smoke weed forever provided the machine i am didn't die or get injury or sick, i want so much more than any human being as ever had before in the past to become a god

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori