CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This say tell, it matter what life thus know , people say live no matter what etc life other hand say die no matter what. Life same antilife life end itself al contradict. People think choice ,real see no choice life force die. This no sense, say want live mean 80 y this no diff 0 compare universe tim ,all same think human what all end dead, life maje all die time movin

• Hugs
Reactions: toasterbath, annique and jodes2
TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
Not unless we transcend in the singularity šŸ¤­

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At the end of the day it could never matter if someone died now or they died in 50 years time. It all leads to the same ending so therefore there is no justification to do everything to prolong life and make suicide as difficult as possible for people. Life is just an unnecessary temporary experience which is both pointless and painful and serves no purpose.

All of our problems and concerns will die with us and we will all lose everything someday, it's simply inevitable. This is the only thing that I find comfort in because I believe that when we die we simply cease to exist and there is nothing for all eternity. But despite this, to me it's still horrific how life even exists at all and how all this unnecessary suffering continues to be experienced and will do as long as life is brought here.

Reactions: yive