• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Precisely what the original question says. I know this is extremely self centred thinking 'maybe I'm the main character and the whole universe is designed to torture me' but that's what I'm going with right now. What would I need to investigate this? Realistically if I kill myself I'll stop being tortured? I feel like my circumstances are too cruel and unusual to not be organised in that way. The universe as a whole is so odd and unusual and evil that it just doesn't make sense, the fact that the majority of people just enjoy living is also extremely strange and odd. All of these things can't be a coincidence I am convinced this is my own personal torture chamber, and none of this is actually real. Technically if it is designed to torture me who says death will be a respite? So many questions

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GasMonkey, apple2myeye!, Astral Storm and 4 others
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
We are programmad to live. No surprise people enjoy it, but yes, if you think about it life is pretty fucking strange. It consists of mainly pain and suffering for the sake of nothing. Given the chooice, I'd prefer my mother had an abortion, or, better yet, don't have concieved me at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Astral Storm, betternever2havbeen, Rational man and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe that we only exist because people decided to selfishly procreate. Life is just a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it and when we die we return to the same nothingness where we were at before we were born where time passed and yet we were not aware of anything. I believe there to be no meaning or purpose to living, it's just endless suffering for no reason and I think that those who want to live in a world as cruel as this must be delusional. To me, non existence will always be preferable to living in every single way.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and Rogue Proxy
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
What would I need to investigate this?
your worldview is somewat matches with gnostic teachings. i can be grave wrong in formulating this from the memory, so briefly: the physical world is inherently evil such is the case bc it's been made by a low level deity the demiurge for its amusement or to torture conscious beings and every corner of this world populated by archons, low level incorporeal demons who are infecting people minds and mislead them to produce more suffering in the world as they're use suffering as their food to continue their existence. and humanity divided in three categories: hylics - those who don't posses a soul and rejected by the creator, wolrd 'filling' or npcs as you had probably named them. psychics - having the soul but rejected by the creator for their 'ignorance' and pneumatics - those who're 'blessed' and have the soul the types who put efforts to fight the demiurge and allowed to ascend on the higher planes of existence after death, as life on the earth is an existence of the lower plane, so suffering and absurd comes per se but on highers things can be different . i don't like occultism so i don't interested in it to compile a sturdy worldview based on

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm, Euthanza, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
G

GhostNote

Aug 23, 2022
I have spoke to many sufferers now who feel it is a simulation.

Reactions: Astral Storm, Finding Sirius, Rational man and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I don't believe in cosmic intelligence WITHIN the boundaries of human comprehension. Humankind is a failed experiment of nature, no different to other species that have lived on this planet but are now extinct. We are heading to extinction too, because humankind is destroying his habitat by pollution and toxins. Unfortunately, he kills other species too. Humankind has become stoopid to the fact that deforestation will impact the azone and stratosphere and is pumping crap into the atmosphere. I think humanity creates torture and suffering.

Reactions: Forever Sleep