• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

violetviolence

violetviolence

⊹ ₊ mine is forever 𝄞₊ ⊹
Apr 28, 2022
a friend of mine was prescribed levosulpiride pills (called levobren here) due to frequent vomiting, and he's said that they've worked well for him.
can anyone tell me if this is a reliable antiemetic? i haven't seen it be mentioned anywhere here, and i don't really understand shit about medication and stuff so i'm not sure.

violetviolence

violetviolence

⊹ ₊ mine is forever 𝄞₊ ⊹
Apr 28, 2022
bumping this bc all i've found is conflicting information so... T.T

Upvote 0
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
on a surface level I don't see why it wouldn't work. As an atypical antipsychotic it has effects on both serotonin and dopamine (most of the recommended antiemetics, like meto, act on dopamine receptors). Typical antipsychotics like haloperidol are commonly used as antiemetics by people who are already on them and are considered pretty effective.
The only issue I see is that atypical antipsychotics' activity is more of a mix of dopamine and serotonin than only dopamine. For reasons I don't understand, the antiemetics that are considered effective are ones that work on dopamine. but I've never seen any credible reasoning about why antiemetics that act on serotonin are inferior, or even any data to support it, so I'm not really convinced that it's as critical an issue as people make it out to be. Besides, the activity of levosulpiride still includes dopamine, so my guess is it's ok, at least for methods like SN where an antiemetic is good to have but not essential to success.

Reactions: violetviolence
Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
«... If you are on any of the following antipsychotics, you don't need to take any antiemetic, because they already function as an antiemetic. The dose needed will depend on whether you take it regularly, the dose you're prescribed, and your weight. (Seeman, 2006), (Kusumi, Boku and Takahashi, 2014), and (Li, L. Snyder and E. Vanover, 2016) reported affinity values (Ki) at the D2 receptors of antipsychotics. The lower the numbers next to the drugs, the more powerful antiemetic the substance is. [...] Levosulpiride [...]»

Reactions: violetviolence
Upvote 0
violetviolence

violetviolence

⊹ ₊ mine is forever 𝄞₊ ⊹
Apr 28, 2022
i see, sorry if this is a dumb question, but just to be clear, will 25mg work fine? since the protocol says to take 30mg of meto which is more powerful than levosulpiride from what i'm gathering

Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Last edited:
Upvote 0
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Hi guys
Sorry to hijack OP's post & I'll delete if necessary but you seem to have answers & I have questions….
Any help appreciated. I have just got new AE & am very excited - prochlorperazine 5mg tablets. They're called Stemetil sometimes I think as a brand. My issue is a lack of digital privacy to research & can't find the answers I'm looking for & terrified to click links - SaSu "seems" to be my only safe space…🤞🏻 I posted yesterday asking but didn't receive answers yet & I feel selfish for asking again, but desperate times & all that. I haven't decided b/w stat dose or 48 hour. I see the suggestion to triple the recommended dose but wasn't sure if that applies. I'm almost 50, female, 54 kilos, not taken AE except for a trial run of an expired batch when I didn't think I could get more. Any answers that don't involve clicking links are greatly appreciated - it's not safe.
And if I've intruded by asking you guys or am getting in the way of OP, or offended or anything at all, my apologies & I'll happily delete.
on a surface level I don't see why it wouldn't work. As an atypical antipsychotic it has effects on both serotonin and dopamine (most of the recommended antiemetics, like meto, act on dopamine receptors). Typical antipsychotics like haloperidol are commonly used as antiemetics by people who are already on them and are considered pretty effective.
The only issue I see is that atypical antipsychotics' activity is more of a mix of dopamine and serotonin than only dopamine. For reasons I don't understand, the antiemetics that are considered effective are ones that work on dopamine. but I've never seen any credible reasoning about why antiemetics that act on serotonin are inferior, or even any data to support it, so I'm not really convinced that it's as critical an issue as people make it out to be. Besides, the activity of levosulpiride still includes dopamine, so my guess is it's ok, at least for methods like SN where an antiemetic is good to have but not essential to success.
sorry I don't know what I'm doing. I posted a question for you somewhere but dunno where it went, maybe the bottom???
This is not a dumb question at all: it depends on some variables (weight, whether you have already taken antiemetics of this category before, etc.) but basically I would say that you should multiply by 3 (I deduce this: a) from the basic dose of meto which is 10 mg, while the basic dose of levo is 25; b) from the ratio in nM of levo compared to meto in the table https://web.archive.org/web/20210912075803/https://suicide.wiki/index.php?title=Sodium_Nitrite )
Sorry I tried to ask all you guys a question but dunno where my questions are going. If you see them & can help, please do. Sorry
Oh FFS I am not good at this

Last edited:
Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Hi guys
Sorry to hijack OP's post & I'll delete if necessary but you seem to have answers & I have questions….
Any help appreciated. I have just got new AE & am very excited - prochlorperazine 5mg tablets. They're called Stemetil sometimes I think as a brand. My issue is a lack of digital privacy to research & can't find the answers I'm looking for & terrified to click links - SaSu "seems" to be my only safe space…🤞🏻 I posted yesterday asking but didn't receive answers yet & I feel selfish for asking again, but desperate times & all that. I haven't decided b/w stat dose or 48 hour. I see the suggestion to triple the recommended dose but wasn't sure if that applies. I'm almost 50, female, 54 kilos, not taken AE except for a trial run of an expired batch when I didn't think I could get more. Any answers that don't involve clicking links are greatly appreciated - it's not safe.
And if I've intruded by asking you guys or am getting in the way of OP, or offended or anything at all, my apologies & I'll happily delete.

sorry I don't know what I'm doing. I posted a question for you somewhere but dunno where it went, maybe the bottom???

Sorry I tried to ask all you guys a question but dunno where my questions are going. If you see them & can help, please do. Sorry
Oh FFS I am not good at this
Hi @DOHARDTHINGS24, sorry I didn't see your original post, but I'll try to answer you here. From what I've read, Prochlorperazine can also be used as a substitute for Metoclopramide (the effectiveness ratio with meto is about 2/3, so 5 mg is not exactly equivalent to 10, but about 7.5 - that is, the equivalent of 30 mg would be about 20 mg = four 5 mg pills. You weigh little anyway and 3 could even be enough) (I should point out that I'm neither a doctor nor a pharmacist: I just used common sense, did some research and some calculations :-)

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
Upvote 0
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Hi @DOHARDTHINGS24, sorry I didn't see your original post, but I'll try to answer you here. From what I've read, Prochlorperazine can also be used as a substitute for Metoclopramide (the effectiveness ratio with meto is about 2/3, so 5 mg is not exactly equivalent to 10, but about 7.5 - that is, the equivalent of 30 mg would be about 20 mg = four 5 mg pills. You weigh little anyway and 3 could even be enough) (I should point out that I'm neither a doctor nor a pharmacist: I just used common sense, did some research and some calculations :-)
Thanks so much!!
I "think" (hope) I'm getting away with my VPN & private pages & a hopefully secret email account (I cannot get him out of the 2 he knows about) & SaSu but am too scared to do much else - stuck with an iPhone & no digital or physical privacy.
He's fucking everywhere. And with no tech skills & no confidence, I'm terrified to click links & such - I dunno if our downloads or cloud or anything are synced - if I go to a genius, he'll know & I'd rather just CTB before he finds anything.
So even a simple google is out of my reach.
And my workplace is tiny so it's a no go there too.
Pen, paper, iPhone, a few minutes here & there. It's not ideal. And why I lean on here & you guys so heavily - I don't know where else to go.
I hate to ask more, but will be brave & selfish due to current circumstances (I'm really sorry) if I do a trial of the AE to see if I have side effects - how many should I try? Just one? Or 2 at once? Or a couple but spread over a few hours? There's a chance I can get away with a trial run tomorrow & claim illness if I have to (blame it on hormones).
Any & all help appreciated. You guys are rock stars. I'm sorry I ask for so much help but also that my posts just end up rants & my questions end up in the wrong spot - I'm hoping that even though I suck at this, I can get enough info & skills to do 1 attempt & succeed.
That is the goal. The dream.

Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Thanks so much!!
I "think" (hope) I'm getting away with my VPN & private pages & a hopefully secret email account (I cannot get him out of the 2 he knows about) & SaSu but am too scared to do much else - stuck with an iPhone & no digital or physical privacy.
He's fucking everywhere. And with no tech skills & no confidence, I'm terrified to click links & such - I dunno if our downloads or cloud or anything are synced - if I go to a genius, he'll know & I'd rather just CTB before he finds anything.
So even a simple google is out of my reach.
And my workplace is tiny so it's a no go there too.
Pen, paper, iPhone, a few minutes here & there. It's not ideal. And why I lean on here & you guys so heavily - I don't know where else to go.
I hate to ask more, but will be brave & selfish due to current circumstances (I'm really sorry) if I do a trial of the AE to see if I have side effects - how many should I try? Just one? Or 2 at once? Or a couple but spread over a few hours? There's a chance I can get away with a trial run tomorrow & claim illness if I have to (blame it on hormones).
Any & all help appreciated. You guys are rock stars. I'm sorry I ask for so much help but also that my posts just end up rants & my questions end up in the wrong spot - I'm hoping that even though I suck at this, I can get enough info & skills to do 1 attempt & succeed.
That is the goal. The dream.
Don't worry: try asking, if someone here is able to answer they will...
Of course all drugs have possible side effects (from the most common to the rarest) but I think that in this case it is worth just checking that you are not hypersensitive to phenothiazines, and you would probably understand this even by taking just one tablet (the side effects are more frequent at the beginning of therapy; you could also try with one tablet one day and two the next day: they also have a sedative effect, but not so powerful: with two you could check if it will somehow interfere with the possibility of following the procedure in a state - at least initially - of full consciousness). I wish you the best :-)

Upvote 0
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Don't worry: try asking, if someone here is able to answer they will...
Of course all drugs have possible side effects (from the most common to the rarest) but I think that in this case it is worth just checking that you are not hypersensitive to phenothiazines, and you would probably understand this even by taking just one tablet (the side effects are more frequent at the beginning of therapy; you could also try with one tablet one day and two the next day: they also have a sedative effect, but not so powerful: with two you could check if it will somehow interfere with the possibility of following the procedure in a state - at least initially - of full consciousness). I wish you the best :-)
Thanks so much. I have a potential one day window tomorrow. And maybe a 2 day later in the week. I have horrific insomnia so I can write off drowsiness as having been up all night. When I tried the expired one, I did it at about 11 in the morning to keep it away from my morning meds. Zero side effects but maybe dead meds. Thanks for the info. Most people on here have been endlessly & overwhelming generous with their time & knowledge & patience & resources. But I've come across a few nasty pasties that haven't been as kind as they could, considering where we are. Thanks again. Any & all advice appreciated.

Reactions: andreamysk
Upvote 0