• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
Hello! So i was thinking that people that are thinking abt ctb are feeling lonely and don't really have anyone to talk about this topic. So I thought why not to create a chat group outside here; we could talk about why we want to do it we could help each other in anything we need etc
Idk if someone here is willing to do that I'm definitely wanting to do it cause I have no one to talk in this moments about this topic. It would be very nice guys :)

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Y not talk here? There's a chat room and PM, too.

Reactions: etherealspring, AdamOndiAhman and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's an odd suggestion on a literal suicide discussion board but if you mean privately, once you have enough posts you can access pms and chats.

Reactions: etherealspring, Praestat_Mori and AdamOndiAhman
N

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
It's an odd suggestion on a literal suicide discussion board but if you mean privately, once you have enough posts you can access pms and chats.
Yes I meant privately lol, thank you for the info! I didn't know you could do that :)
Y not talk here? There's a chat room and PM, too.
Literally I'm new I didn't know that thanks !

Reactions: etherealspring, Praestat_Mori and rozeske