• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

articspiral

articspiral

Jan 25, 2023
I am planning to ctb by jumping from a local bridge that is ~160 feet high. Unfortunately, it has chain link fencing around 6 feet. Would that height be enough to ctb? how could I get past the fence without being noticed by the cars on the bridge?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
160 feet is only 48 meters. It is possible to die from that height, but it's also very possible to survive from that height too. I can only recommend going for 100+ meters (that's 329 feet). It's still very possible to survive even 100+ meters but the chances of that are incredibly small if you land on solid ground compared to jumping from half the height.

Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Well , it will likely be impossible to get past that fence as its made to stop people from ctb and if you climb it you'll get caught.

That hight can either kill or disable you if you hit it at the right angle, head first . Though like shadow said before it is possible to survive it, so it would be better if it was higher

But if your determined, do it at night were visibility is low and make sure you aim your head down so you have the highest chance of death , if you go feet first you risk your legs getting broken and you surviving

Reactions: crowbait, Shadowlord900 and Infinite Conscious
articspiral

articspiral

Jan 25, 2023
Well , it will likely be impossible to get past that fence as its made to stop people from ctb and if you climb it you'll get caught.

That hight can either kill or disable you if you hit it at the right angle, head first . Though like shadow said before it is possible to survive it, so it would be better if it was higher

But if your determined, do it at night were visibility is low and make sure you aim your head down so you have the highest chance of death , if you go feet first you risk your legs getting broken and you surviving
Thank you.

Reactions: Falseunderworld