R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
This morning I woke up to about 50 flies in my room. I don't know what to do. I'm 20, I live with my parents, and my mom just told me I had to clean my whole room when I get home today. I HATE bugs. I am very irrationally scared of things that fly around and buzz. I hate the sound, I think they are going to go in my ear. I don't know what to do. I haven't cleaned my room or changed my sheets in about a year. It's all disgusting and covered in bugs all the time and I don't want to touch anything cuz I'm terrified of it. I wish I could ask my parents to help clean my room but I don't think that will happen. It's my fault. For fuck sake, I was supposed to die 2 weeks ago. I think the flies are just another sign I'm evil and I'm supposed to be dead. They all know I'm a dead body. They can tell I don't have a soul. I wish I could die before going home this afternoon but there isn't any way for me to manage that. Oh well.

• Hugs
Reactions: sannoji, voyager, godsseepiestsoldier and 2 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yea, sucks. Was the same around your age. Would just dump everything into garbage bags and place it in another room. Took years to finally throw everything out. Bugs are no joke. Better get to it. :hihi:
Cleaning Trick GIF

Reactions: rizleechboy