• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SAI1234

Jun 17, 2022
Let me know which tablets/sleeping pills can be lethal to die with painless? and easily available in medical shop without any prescription In INDIA?

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Hanging is the only option left for us

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Let me know which tablets/sleeping pills can be lethal to die with painless? and easily available in medical shop without any prescription In INDIA?
15-20g of sodium NITRITE / NANO2 (dont mistake with nitrate). Take 3 metoclopramide tablets 45 minutes.
Alternatively: 66 Chloroquine tablets can kill you but you need something called oxazepam to die painlessly with it.
Phenobarbital can kill if you take 10 grams of it BUT it takes a few hours to go asleep and 3 days to die, you can put a bag on your head and take 10g of phenobarbital to die quicker.
There's a search bar, theres sticky-threads which has the PPeH which isnt good but it gives a good idea of what can kill you.

Reactions: Sammie, hopelessgirl, makethepainstop and 2 others
S

SAI1234

Jun 17, 2022
15-20g of sodium NITRITE / NANO2 (dont mistake with nitrate). Take 3 metoclopramide tablets 45 minutes.
Alternatively: 66 Chloroquine tablets can kill you but you need something called oxazepam to die painlessly with it.
Phenobarbital can kill if you take 10 grams of it BUT it takes a few hours to go asleep and 3 days to die, you can put a bag on your head and take 10g of phenobarbital to die quicker.
There's a search bar, theres sticky-threads which has the PPeH which isnt good but it gives a good idea of what can kill you.
Yes, I m also finding that SN is the best way, prioritized that as number 1 method, getting to know if there are any other methods as well. Thanks for your valuable info

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
"Which isn't good"? How do you figure?
"Which isn't good"? How do you figure?
Also, how did you answer his question? He asked for OTC, available in India.

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
@Joeydoe I think what Alex was really trying to say is that you can't die with OTC medicines and gave an alternative.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Unfortunately most of the best drugs for overdosing are either by prescription only, or they are illegal street drugs.

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sleeping-pills-or-tablets.100604/

Reactions: almaranthine and Sammie