K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
So the big secret of life is that it's pretty much based on acting?

On top of that horrible truth there is also a huge emphasis on working your ass off and always pushing forward.

Wait a second, and we know life is a temporary existence where we as habit forming animals gets used to suffering (I mean here that we adapt or we take pointless suffering for granted)?
This concept sounds stupid as fuck.

Seriously, if I hear someone arguing against suicide in this life I'm gonna be sure they are not very smart. At all. Dumb in fact. Downs kind of dumb.

SUICIDE IS A SANE CHOICE.
ITS A OBVIOUS CHOICE.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: I.P.N, Broken Chimera, KleinerWolf and 9 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I relate to this so much.. It's just a constant putting on a show and lies, or as the OP puts it, "acting". Does anyone disagree with this and think that I am delusional? Give me your honest opinion.

I will have to disagree about these people who argue against suicide being dumb. This world is perfectly suited for a lot of people, it's just that we don't make the cut. There are a lot of people who have lives that are worth living and when they argue against suicide, they are looking out for the well being of society as a whole. They are less concerned with your personal suffering and are more concerned with how it will impact others. They don't only care about others, they also want to believe that you could fix what is making you want to ctb.

What they are overlooking is that even if I could make improvements in my life, I still would not want to live in this world. I know I could make improvements and I have been doing everything I could to do so, but the things that make life not worth living won't go away completely for me. I could make things more bearable, but I'd rather not.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Multiplied Obscurity, thx1138, Dead beat dad and 3 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
FuCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk everything

Reactions: Captive of Mind, pthnrdnojvsc and kqlysrsly
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Life is meaningless and I can't even go out without some normie ruining my day.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and pthnrdnojvsc
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Life is meaningless and I can't even go out without some normie ruining my day.
This is the truth. And it's hard not to be jealous of them. Not even super successful people, just people who could live and think normally.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Agree brother, the world is a cruel and painful for many, and certainly the community here have suffered (and for some here these have been the torments of the dammed).
Disagree that wanting to live is dumb, most people want to live, including those here, they just want to live free from <insert problem here>.
Indeed if that problem cannot be resolved then a choice (and for some the only choice) is maybe to CTB and that has a logic to it.

Like a lot of folks here I'm pretty pissed off at myself and the state of the world and how little there is I can do about it, be that health, money, abuse, our irrelevance in comparison to the awesome concepts of time and space...
But just because we are angry, depressed, broke, broken, suffering in pain, suicidal or even just plain dumb, doesn't mean we can't be kind and try and leave this place (even if we leave by our own hand) a bit better than we found it.
Just my 2c brother, love and respect.

DBD

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, KleinerWolf and Blueman
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Life sucks and during my life I've only seen society as a whole go downhill. It's going to get worse in the future that's for sure. No wonder so many people CTB. I bet in the future people will stop looking at CTB like it's a bad thing to do and instead they might even start to consider it for a moment.

Reactions: Meditation guide
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

On top of that horrible truth there is also a huge emphasis on working your ass off and always pushing forward.

Wait a second, and we know life is a temporary existence where we as habit forming animals gets used to suffering (I mean here that we adapt or we take pointless suffering for granted)?
This concept sounds stupid as fuck.

Seriously, if I hear someone arguing against suicide in this life I'm gonna be sure they are not very smart. At all. Dumb in fact. Downs kind of dumb.

SUICIDE IS A SANE CHOICE.
ITS A OBVIOUS CHOICE.

I see where you coming from and I've got my plate full as well.
However I don't think everyone supports suicide, at least not for themselves.
That is if they have a good life going or perceive things under control.

It's just kinda funny that whenever I thought of suicide it was when I see no hope or struggling with problem-solving.

However I do agree with you, it is darn silly to trade time for money,
smart people sell services/products and hire others to do it.

Funny thing is there are always people who can't jump outside the box.
Whether it's environmental or habitual, the results are the same.

Reactions: Dead beat dad