Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have been doing a comparative analysis of dozens of online pharm, thanks to @sagepeppermint's post and i have found three of them to be the most reliable. If anyone needs it, send a message.

• Informative
Reactions: onceuponadec and heavyeyes
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
I have been doing a comparative analysis of dozens of online pharm, thanks to @sagepeppermint's post and i have found three of them to be the most reliable. If anyone needs it, send a message.

Adding onto this for visibility, I have personally had success with getting metoclopramide, meclizine and propanolol with a specific online pharmacy. If anyone is curious, PM me and I'm happy to answer. I've only had the experience with the one - but there are still others that are good too.

Edit: added words

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, Zegers and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

✿
Oct 9, 2022
Are there any online pharmacies I can buy from that don't involve paying with crypto/bitcoin? I don't know anything about how to even buy crypto let alone actually make a purchase with it.

JAlexa

JAlexa

Sleeping my life away... 💤
Oct 10, 2021
Are there any online pharmacies I can buy from that don't involve paying with crypto/bitcoin? I don't know anything about how to even buy crypto let alone actually make a purchase with it.
Most pharmacies selling Rx drugs without a prescription only accept Crypto/Cash/Check payment options for their safety. This operation is illegal, and authorities will prosecute them - not you, the buyer - once they've caught on.

The pharmacy I ordered from previously offered PayPal, Zelle, OpenPay, and other mainstream payment methods, but those avenues were shut down. Whether by choice or force, I do not know. If you're adamant about using CC, I see 4 pharmacies listed in OpenPay's FAQ as participant stores. Feel free to contact them, but I cannot guarantee their stock or legitimacy.

If you change your mind, I can recommend 2 pharmacies that accept crypto. Buying BTC can be easy or difficult, but be aware that transaction fees for convenience (CC to 3rd party to Wallet) can be 20% of your total for small purchases. If you purchase BTC through an exchange such as Coinbase/Binance and transfer to a wallet, your fees will be minimal.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

✿
Oct 9, 2022
Most pharmacies selling Rx drugs without a prescription only accept Crypto/Cash/Check payment options for their safety. This operation is illegal, and authorities will prosecute them - not you, the buyer - once they've caught on.

The pharmacy I ordered from previously offered PayPal, Zelle, OpenPay, and other mainstream payment methods, but those avenues were shut down. Whether by choice or force, I do not know. If you're adamant about using CC, I see 4 pharmacies listed in OpenPay's FAQ as participant stores. Feel free to contact them, but I cannot guarantee their stock or legitimacy.

If you change your mind, I can recommend 2 pharmacies that accept crypto. Buying BTC can be easy or difficult, but be aware that transaction fees for convenience (CC to 3rd party to Wallet) can be 20% of your total for small purchases. If you purchase BTC through an exchange such as Coinbase/Binance and transfer to a wallet, your fees will be minimal.
Thank you for the explanation. I might see what I can find listed on OpenPay but if I'm not convinced I'll look into buying with crypto.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Ive been trying to buy from one of the pharm this week but the payment is only in bitcoin or by bank transfer, I have tried to do it but it gives error and I don't have a btc account -_-

• Aww..
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Still looking for metos

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have bought meto from one of the pharm and the order is still not updated... hopefully next week it will shipped? I'm finding it harder to obtain meto than sn! :hmph:

• Informative
Reactions: SuicideDreams and heavyeyes
BeanaPole

BeanaPole

Scared
Jan 21, 2023
Can you send me the link?

S

Skullinthewoods

Consciousness is a Burden
Sep 13, 2022
I have my SN source, but I'm still looking for meto.

I'm UK based and would love a source if you're able to share.

BeanaPole

BeanaPole

Scared
Jan 21, 2023
Can you send them to me?
Adding onto this for visibility, I have personally had success with getting metoclopramide, meclizine and propanolol with a specific online pharmacy. If anyone is curious, PM me and I'm happy to answer. I've only had the experience with the one - but there are still others that are good too.

Edit: added words
Can you send them to me?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have bought meto from one of the pharm and the order is still not updated... hopefully next week it will shipped? I'm finding it harder to obtain meto than sn! :hmph:
I forgot to update this. I received the meto weeks ago .

• Informative