BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Could we make a thread about the legendary users in this forum whose activity gave users access to quality information about CTB and also had an special aura which made you feel instantly connected with him on a personal level. I will start with Vizzy, this guy was somewhat of a genius who graduated in one of the best universities in Canada. His parents were kind of shit though, as you can read here on his goodbye thread , years after graduating and getting a nice job, he got fed up with all the demands from his parents and girlfriend and ran away to thailand, where he lived his life to the fullest,had lot of girls, foods, drinks, scuba diving and wathever he felt like doing.

After some years he decided life had already offered everything it had, so it was time to go. He spent 1 month here, enough time to make him one of the most notable gurus on all sort of methods, for his CTB he had three methods ready for use in case the previous one failed(Nitrogen mask, SN, and JUMP)
This guy was fucking awesome xd

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321, Praestat_Mori, tvo and 5 others
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
I find @Demian (formerly @iDontKnowWha) quite a legend for having survived his Phenobarbital and Morphine overdose (which should be similar to Nembutal). He said to have taken 310 pills total, and only survived because he panicked and called people to rescue him.

I also generally have in mind @StrawberryPanick who CTB via SN and recorded it. AFAIK she was suffering abuse which led her to suicide.

Both of them are fellow contryman from Brazil.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori