• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
making this thread to ask if SN is legal in Canada (every time i look it up i get that "Seek help" link bs) also wondering if the Canadian government will do a wellness check if i order it?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I'd be really careful in Canada if you order it. thats the epicenter of everything so it's the most dangerous.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
making this thread to ask if SN is legal in Canada (every time i look it up i get that "Seek help" link bs) also wondering if the Canadian government will do a wellness check if i order it?
Yes it is legal in Canada but for individuals it is hard to get, Canada will do wellness check only if they know that you purchase sn

WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I'd be really careful in Canada if you order it. thats the epicenter of everything so it's the most dangerous.
So is it basically guaranteed they will attempt a wellness check then?
Yes it is legal in Canada but for individuals it is hard to get, Canada will do wellness check only if they know that you purchase sn
That makes sense thank you

Last edited:
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
As far as I'm aware from reading all the different threads, the wellness checks were only done on individuals who purchased or entered their information into the website of one specific company based in Canada. I haven't heard of any wellness checks or police contacting people who bought SN from other websites but I could be wrong. I'm in Canada and trying to get SN so definitely feeling the anxiety even with reading all those posts only mentioning the one company.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart