• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

buspassenger!

Feb 14, 2024
Hi all,
Am considering ordering SN from an international supplier and wanted to ask about aus and nsw more specifically, I understand the type of SN I'd be importing (99% pure technical grade etc. etc.) would be a schedule 7 poison and I believe you don't require a license to purchase it as long as you're using it for "non-domestic purposes". I'm not sure buying would be the same as importing it from overseas in this case so I wanted to ask if I'm legally in the clear for this

I'm also asking this out of abundance of caution because the nature of my work means that if anything remotely illegal happens I'd basically be committing career suicide and be out of a job in my field, and I don't want more reasons to cbt, thanks in advance